••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 20, 2008 (item)

What Do I Do? Part 7 – Aug 20 2008 by Red

Posted at 5:33 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , ,

I need to get back to my problem. I got married to a wonderful man. And I will say nothing more about that. It is too painful.

But after that ended I sought a replacement. I thought had found one but in my mind I know now I just found a man to replace the sex – replaced it pretty good too.

About six months into our relationship we visited our nightly watering hole. Usually we ‘d have a few drinks then go eat supper at home or out and call it quits for the night.

One in a while, especially if the girls were with their grandparents we would extend our night and get totally fucked up to the point where one of us passed out. I’ll not lie it was usually me.

One night another wife was blitzed and told her husband she needed a dick. Her husband, about ready to pass out, told the bar she always needed dick.

She woke him up in the morning – if he came home for lunch she wanted an afternoon delight and when he got home from work, she always bent over the bed for a quickie – always.

And when they crawled into bed at night, she would fuck until he could not get it up or until one of them passed out.

She teased him that he must like it because when she did pass out he didn’t stop.

For some reason their sex life intrigued me – mine was great, as least twice a day if not more, and on more then one occasion we had used the beer garden for a quickie, sometimes not so quick.

If the beer garden lights were off, someone was fucking please stay out.

On the nights we extended the partying, the drunker we got, the more often we used the beer garden.

There were about ten couples that frequented the bar and we became close friends as only drunks can.

We women had rubbed the cocks of all the men – usually when a couple would go out to the beer garden but the man was unable to perform. One of the other “sluts’ would go out and use her skills to get him hard. Normally this involved just teasing the poor guy.

As time went on, we figured out there were some guys that loved this part of it and would lie telling their partner they could not get hard.

The aforementioned nympho was highly sought as a “enabler” because not only would she rub it with her hand, she would use other parts of her body like her tits or ass or her lips.

One night a female partner came back in pissed. Her dick had come when nympho had kissed his bare cock a few too many times. She was not mad at her, just her partner.

One night Ms. Nympho passed out. Mr. Nympho bent her over a chair with her ass facing away from the bar, hiked her skirt and fucked her right in the bar proper.

It turned so many people on we ended up having a group fuck in the beer garden but everyone kept their hands to themselves and the lights were off. Just hearing the other couples have sex made every guy in the place come faster then ever.

It became a common event after that.

Anyway when we came back in one of the women raised Ms. Nympho’s skirt for a peek. She asked Mr. Nympho what the tattoo was for. He said she got that one night after he bet her she would not show her pussy to a stranger – the tattooist.

It was a little turtle right on her labia. How do I know? Because the guy invited everyone to look – so we did. The turtle was her symbol – she liked it nice and slow.

One guy, whose wife was absent visiting relatives, kept rubbing himself. Mr. Nympho told him to use his wife and they carried her out to the beer garden and put her spread eagle on a picnic table.

Mr. Nympho came back in and most of the females told him that was worse thing he could have ever done. He told us all to ask her the next time she was sober how she felt about.

One of the other guys whose wife, yes wife, had left early spoke with Mr. Nympho and he too went out to the beer garden.

After he was done my husband pulled me outside, bent me over right next to her and fucked me while he looked at her.

I asked what he would do if I did that. He said watch. I did not believe him. He told me to stay and went inside the bar. Neither of us was very drunk, we had started later then the others.

My partner knew I had the hots for Mr. Nympho because the two or three times I had gave him a hard-on I told my partner that Mr. Nympho was really hung.

A few minutes later Mr.Nympho came out, unzipped and my partner told him he had got me ready for him.

He fucked me and while he did, he told my partner to fuck his woman. He did. Then they traded holes three or four times.

When Mr. Nympho came in my pussy I loved it. Then he pulled out and made me suck him. Then my man made me suck him.

I put my pants back on and we all went back into the bar. I was in a state of shock. No one believed we had done what was said and we did not try very hard to convince them.

That night when we got home I attacked my man in the front yard - and again in the bathroom. When we finally made it to the bedroom we did it one last time and I sucked him when I was done. He asked I liked tasting so many guys and another woman on his cock. I did.

Two days later, Ms. Nympho came up and asked if she could do my husband while she was sober. She did not remember a thing. After a few drinks we all went to the beer garden and recreated the previous encounter. The guys traded holes several times but this time we each sucked cocks when they were done.

We repeated this several times but only at the bar over the next few weeks.

One night I passed out. Another woman told me a couple of days later that every guy present had fucked me – right in the bar. I asked my man and he confirmed it.

I was pissed – I had standards. He told me not to pass out anymore. Not long after that, I told him I was not feeling well and wanted to go home. He did not care; he was going to the bar. He said he would find someone else to take care of him.

I got pissed, put on the shortest skirt I had and a low cut blouse with no bra. I walked in and ordered three shots. After I slammed the empties on the bar to get everyone’s attention, I bent over a table, hiked my skirt and dared the guys to try me sober.

I like to think I gave them all the best fucks they ever had.

I left him a week later after cleaning out the checking and savings accounts. He tried to get me arrested but since my name was on the accounts he had no grounds.

We fought until Pops private Dick settled our squabble.

I still have not explained my problem. I promise next time.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window