••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 17, 2008 (item)

Blog Update – 8/17/2008 535 by Dani

Posted at 5:31 AM
Tags --

Hay – hows are ya?

We have been very busy with many different things.

Yesterday we made a trip to the main house then to Grannie’s. On the way home we delivered stuff to Annie’s place from her parents.

Pops decided he would feed us all so we went up the hill to my favorite Italian joint and had a wonderful meal. I fell asleep while eating my Italian Ice Cream – I love that stuff (and do my hips).

I was going to blog a little when we got home but Da Bears were on and I had to watch Phelps win more gold but B helped me to my room when I kept noddin off – all I know is the Bears were losing when I went to sleep and Phelps had not swum yet.

This morning I find Phelps is heavy with more gold, Edwards did another back flip, Pops beloved cubbies and their parents, Da Bears, both lost. Oh well, 2 out of four ain’t bad.

People Update – Annie got her cast off and a brace put on – she scratched her knee for hours Summer said. Last night she tricked us all – she pretended she hit the table with her leg. We all stood up to catch her – little biatch.

G is still hurting – wakes up, eats, take a pill, gets laid if her man is around and goes back to sleep. We brought her take-out last night but she was out.

Fire was on a date and was leaving as we were – Pops invited her and the date to dinner with us, his treat. The guy seems nice but a bit pushy and sort of a wuss. Fire said his cock size would hopefully negate those bad points.

Stubby still has his entire dick, Red found that out Friday night – his stump is getting better and most of the pain is gone. He’s still sober for over two weeks now.

Lisa’s pussy is still hurting – in fact she hurts so bad she made an appointment to see her GYN first thing Monday morning. She gave Red exclusive use of Stubby’s dick temporarily.

Pops had not taken any insulin in almost a week – his blood sugar is perfect. Blood pressure a little high because he keeps sneaking smokes – MOM? Better kick his ass.

Moms are doing well after fighting the stomach flu for three days. They won’t be home as planned this week – they added another job to this trip.

Cindy and Denny can’t stay out of bed or the pool or the shower. She made him a cake but promptly forgot about it and baked it too long while he bent her over a couch.

Captain was going to take the boat to the shop for maintenance yesterday but the river is closed about 2 miles downstream – not enough water. Yep, that’s what I said; the water is really low in some places, less the five feet in one place.

Will, Jeni, BBs and DenI will be home early tomorrow morning. They’ll stay with us a couple of days – Will wants to check on his cabin.

I think I got everybody – I promise I will finish the Stubby story very soon – maybe this afternoon.

Right now I am going to teach the kids (and their mother if she’ll get off Captain’s dick) how to make my breakfast cheesebake.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window