••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 17, 2008 (item)

I’m A Slut – August 17 2008 by Red

Posted at 1:22 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

Am I a slut or what? Decide for yourself.

On Friday, after working the morning, I had a little problem.

So I drove out to the cabin. I knew my daughters were riding and that Fish would be spending the weekend with my younger brother and parents so I had at least three or four hours.

When I walked in Pops and Captain were playing chess. I asked if they would rather play with something else. Pops said no one else was here and the alarm system would sound if anyone came near.

I stripped slowly – Pops tries to find some music but that meant he could not watch so he gave up.

They surprised me by standing up and dropping their shorts. Pops was half erect and Captain was not far behind.

When I took off my thong I straddled Pops and sat down hard. Damn is he thick. Captain came over and I bent over and sucked him while fucking Pops.

I came several times then Captain pulled out of my mouth and moved behind us. I heard a draw open then smelled the cherry lube and less then a minute later Pops told me to hold still.

Captain was very gentle inserting his cock in my ass but it was taking too long – I wanted to be filled NOW.

I told him to quit fucking around –just fuck me. I always forget how painful it is when a cock is just shoved in my ass and I screamed a little. He started to pull out and I told him to push harder. I let out another little yelp but I felt his balls touch and he was pounding me pulling out about an inch and slamming it back in.

His actions caused me to move up and down on Pops cock and I started my continuous come. My brain goes someplace and all I feel are the explosions, one after another – sometimes I see stars – that day I saw the whole fucking galaxy.

I told them to slow down or stop or whatever – I wanted to be fucked for an hour. They each slowed down or stopped every so often. Pops would suck my tits and that just made me want more cock.

He also would reach between us and pinch or rub my clit. Once he was pinching me and they both buried in me at the same time and Pops said I passed out for a moment. I asked how he knew and he said the silence was deafening.

Captain would reach around and pinch my nipples or spread/squeeze my ass.

It was so good – all I needed was a cock in my mouth but there were no more around.

I do not know how long we fucked but I had to pee so I told them to fill me up. Captain took about five minutes and I could feel his cum shooting deep. Pops was squeezing and pulling my tits so hard I thought he would pull them off or at least bruise them. Then he said get ready.

He lifted me off him and pulled me closer – I could not figure out what he was doing until I felt a post being stuffed up my ass and felt more cum shooting deep into my ass.

If you have never experienced pain and orgasm at the same time, try it once – let your man stick his finger up your ass when you come – I bet you’ll want more.

I reached down to try to control how much cock Pops was trying to stuff up me but he only had his head in me.

Then the orgasm became stronger than the pain and I held on tight to his cock and his neck.

Several minutes later I rolled to my right while he stood up leaving his cock up my ass. He was trying to keep the cum in my ass until I was on my back.

He lay me down and gently pulled out. I felt the come squirt out. When I looked later there was a small puddle under me.

Once I recovered Captain helped me into the shower and then Pops came in and helped wash me. Have you ever had two guys give you a shower? They each made sure both my holes were cleaned out.

Then I laid down and took a nap. It was wonderful and needed because a little later, Lisa and Stubby had a little problem and a little later after that, Stubby had a problem that Lisa asked me to solve. But that is another story.

Am I a slut or what?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window