••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 19, 2008 (item)

I’m A Slut – 2 – Aug 19 2008 by Red

Posted at 11:22 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

Been working on this for a couple of days. I sneak five minutes here and there.

Last Friday after my deplorable actions with Pops and Captain I had promised myself to be good.

That evening, Stubby gave Lisa a hug and got an eyeful of tits and puss. She didn’t mean to, it just happened. Stubby got hard. I was surfing and she pulled Stubby over to me and pulled me up.

She pushed Stubby down and slipped his pants off at the same time. She is an expert getting his hard cock out of them.

As soon as I saw his cock I was wet and wanted it. She pushed me forward telling me she hurt too much. I did not hesitate before climbing on.

He slid in so nice and quickly bottomed out. Lisa said I could take more of him then her. When I started bouncing on it she asked if it hurt. It didn’t – just a little uncomfortable but it is quickly forgotten.

I lifted until just his head was in and dropped back on him. He moaned and wondered how I could do it. I have no idea – probably somebody can tell us why.

Lisa noticed I had taken another inch and I told her it felt like he had grown another two. Stubby said he felt that way too. She made me pull off him and sure enough, he had grown harder and longer.

His cock is perfect – the most perfect I have ever had. That makes my problem even harder to solve. I know I have not completely told you my problem but I will soon.

I could not believe Lisa would share her man but I forgot where I was. These people never get jealous and even encourage sharing partners – the more the merrier. Where have these people been all my life?

Later that night or the next morning he bent me over the bed. I really liked the way that felt. Probably more then I should have.

At some point in time, I do not remember exactly when, Lisa decided she wanted to help. I was sitting on that perfect cock facing away from him so that he could watch himself stretch me out when Lisa pushed me back to lay on his chest.

The she crawled between his legs and licked his balls. I turned to look at him but his eyes were closed and I felt him get thicker. I closed my eyes to enjoy myself when I felt a tongue on my clit and I came hard.

My eyes popped open and I watched her lick from the bottom of his balls up his dick and onto my clit. I came even harder.

She kept it up until he and I came then she tried to swallow his cock then licked up the cum that seeped out. Her tongue sliding in and out of my pussy made me horny all over again.

It was the first time a woman had ever touched me, let alone licked my pussy. I really liked it – especially to watch her.

She repeated it several times over the weekend. I want to lick her to see if I like it as much as she does but it’ll have to wait. She is in no mood for any sex. She just asked that I keep Stubby satisfied.

To that I say anytime, anywhere, the more the better.

I am a slut.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window