••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, August 21, 2008 (item)

Danger! Danger! – New Driver – Aug 21 2008 1825 by Dani

Posted at 7:27 PM
Tags --

I got home from work bringing Annie, Summer, Cindy, G and Fire. They all came with me to meet the birthday girl.

Since Blackmama handles the phones none of us has to work tomorrow. Annie and Cindy took the day off.

Blackmama will leave at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon to start baking – she, with our help, is making her a cake that looks like the cabin. Blackmama is just full of ideas – I warned her she had not seen the cabin but she told me Fire, G and RED had all described it and she knew what she was in for.

About 30 minutes after we got here, Pops, Liz and the kids got home. NB and B were all excited – BB had burned rubber in Pops truck and they had gone 4-wheeling. They could not wait to tell Captain.

When they ran to the boathouse, I asked Pops if the 4-wheeling was accidental or on purpose. He said a little of both.

He told her to floor it but they were in gravel. When the truck skidded sideways she sort of corrected but by the time she got it stopped the nose was half in the ditch.

Pops told her it was four wheel drive. Go ahead. She did and about gave him a heart attack.

He asked her when they were about home if she had ever driven before. He told me to guess the answer. He headed straight for the bar. I never heard a clink of bottle on glass or the fridge open for the coke. He came back with the bottle, JUST the bottle.

Liz came back and motioned me to the side. She asked if she could go into town with me tomorrow, she was off school and wanted to buy her dad a present.

I told her it would be fine then I asked if we could invite the kids. Absolutely – she loved them. I asked if she needed money and she didn’t think so unless it was more expensive around here.

A little later she waved her permit at me and asked if my Stang was faster them Pops truck. Much faster I told her and Annie spoke up that hers handled better – bullshit I told her. Fire told her that our company cars rode much better than Annie’s beater.

Annie grabbed her hand and away they went.

Thirty minutes later Liz came back beaming but before she could say a word, Fire grabbed her and we watched the Mercedes roll up the hill.

Thirty minutes later they were back and I took her hand and we climbed into my Stang, me behind the wheel. I told her to hide, I was driving the first ½ mile or so.

When we got to the top of the hill she asked that I warn her if I ever did that again.

I pretended I was on a road course – I know I left tracks all the way out the driveway and at least around the first corner. The second corner Liz thought for sure we were going to hit a tree or two but I had it all under control.

The last corner I got my car stopped one foot from the main road. Just in time.

Liz was actually laughing the whole way. She asked who taught me to drive and I told her Annie’s brother.

We traded places and she got settled in. She did fine – a couple of late stops but she got use to it quickly.

When we got home, Jeni had arrived in her Vette. She had seen us coming and waited. I made sure BB steered clear of the Jeni’s car.

I introduced her and Jeni asked what we were doing, I explained and she threw her keys to Liz and told her to show her how much she had learned.

Liz was all smiles when she backed the Vette up. I heard Jeni tell her not to baby it and then I heard the pipes sing and the chirp. Then I heard Jeni give a victory yell.

It was over an hour before they got back. Liz was so full of joy and Jeni said that was the most fun she had since she started fucking.

She clamped her hand over her mouth and Pops said he hoped that was something the kids still had to experience and then he wondered what Jeni been doing for the last 4 months since she started having sex.

B and NB both asked her why it was so fun. Liz and Fire were on the floor laughing – the rest of us were close.

Red told them to behave and NB came back with “But Pops told us to ask anything we wanted.” We all lost it then. Jeni grabbed the kids and led them from the room saying she would show them good clean fun. We heard NB tell her that’s all they ever get.

We laughed harder.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window