••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 22, 2008 (item)

A Tender Morning – Aug 22 2008 0701 by Dani

Posted at 7:20 AM
Tags -- ,

I woke up at my usual time and found Liz waiting for me. I asked if she was ready for a driving lesson. She said she had enough, besides she had plenty of time before she would be able to take the test.

I chuckled that that time might go awfully fast. After I went to sleep last night, the girls went for a horse ride. They went out too far and had to come back in the dark.

Liz said she had never been so afraid of the dark – allowing an animal to guide her. I pointed out that horses could see fairly well in the dark.

She pointed out that if NB had not held her hand she would have screamed her head off. I asked if Skippy was there – she said he must have been because he greeted her when she got down.

I told her Skippy was probably guiding the horses. She was not sure but she really didn’t say anything more.

She told me she had always been afraid of the dark. Captain came through and Liz grabbed his arm and said that this was the only man here that had seen her naked – he had even seen her legs spread wide.

Captain laughed and I did not know what to think. Liz asked him how many times he had changed her diapers. A few times he said. He told he had tried to erase her birthmark but it was just too pink.

After he left she explained and also told me about her damn birthmark that would not let her wear hot pants or thong swimsuits. Huh? She told me she would show me some time.

We talked about my anger towards Pops and her anger toward her dad. It was a tender touching moment then the assholes showed up (Pops and Stubby) and they ruined the moment.

Pops is going to photograph the river room at Stubby’s house. Liz said she has seen plenty of her dads carving – does not need to see anymore – besides she is going work with me today. In fact all the girls are coming to work today.

I want to design a conference room for meetings. Red’s girls with their excellent eye to detail are going to design it – I’m still feeling Liz out for her talents beside math and physics.

Well, we are going to be late so I’ll write later about the car stuff and her birthday.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window