••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, August 21, 2008 (item)

Great Night of Sleep – Aug 21 2008 225 by Dani

Posted at 3:32 AM
Tags -- ,

Adam came to visit a little after seven last night and I was asleep by eight according to the message he left me.

I told him I wanted it quick and good. He did both very well. He even gave me sloppy seconds, which I just love. I fell asleep in his arms and woke briefly when he untangled his arms.

I slept all night and had wonderful dreams. I woke when someone asked me to marry him. I think it was Adam. I think.

I came down to find BB on the computer. She is writing a term paper. Said it was due in September and she hated to put anything off until the last minute. I guess so.

I told her to let Pops read it – he is a great editor. She said maybe later – she would probably re-write it everyday until it is due.

We talked about anything that came to mind – she was very interested in my business. I showed her the daily plan for today. We are all fairly busy with G and Juanita (Blackmama) out of service.

Liz asked if she knew where she could get an after school job. I asked why and she said she did not want to take her Dad’s money. Her mother had drunk almost every penny in child support he had sent since day one.

I told her to ask Pops. I asked when she would get her driver’s license and she said she had all the class time but still needed that actual driving time.

I asked when she would be able to take the test and she said soon then changed it to too soon. I made a mental note to find out when her birthday was. I might have a part-time job for her.

We heard Pops’ shower kick on then Captain came striding through. He asked if she liked coffee and she said yes. We smelled it brewing and he brought her a cup.

They met last night and hit it off right away. He took her for a tour of the boathouse and when she saw the boat she wondered who stored it here. When Captain told her Pops and me and Annie and lisa and blah blah she did not believe him. He showed her the stern and she was totally impressed.

She said when she was three or four she had gone down river with her dad. Captain said he knew – he had rocked her to sleep a couple of times. Again she did not believe him so he told her a couple of things that only a very close friend of her dad would know.

She told him maybe she would let him rock her to sleep sometime now to see if it was the same. Before he could reply the kids showed up and Captain suggested a ride.

He called the main house and Stubby was the only one to come down. He rode his wheelchair to the boathouse then hopped aboard.

He gave Stubby the helm at the start and BB wondered if he still remembered how.

They went up river since Captain as not sure down river had been re-opened.

Stubby called Liz over and gave her a brief lesson. She steered for a couple of miles then she asked the kids if they wanted a turn. They both took their turn; BB was surprised at how well they did.

Captain took over for the rest of the trip while Stubby quizzed the girls on trees, plants and animal names and habits.

Captain said he learned a lot about the plants. When they got back Pops had made homemade ice cream and made milkshakes. The night before he used store bought ice cream – she said the shakes last night were absolutely the best – much better than the night before.

Liz said she fell asleep around 8:30 and she usually only sleeps six hours. At least last night she had slept soundly.

She heard Pops coming down and she ran to the kitchen. When he sat down she put a hot toddy in front of him. He was impressed and he asked why. She told him she was buttering him up to ask for something.

He told her to ask – the answer would be the same no matter how much she kissed his ass.

She sat down, looked at me and rolled her eyes, took a deep breath and asked if he would teach her to drive.

I immediately said NO – he was the slowest worse driver in the world. Me and Annie and Lisa and maybe Adam would teach her. She perked up at Adam. She asked what kind of car I had then asked Pops.

I pointed to the garage door and told her to guess. Then Pops told her to check the next garage too.

She game back and said the truck had to be Pops and the Stang was mine. She told us we both had nice cars.

She wanted to know who’s stuff was in the other garage. Pops said it belonged to everyone here. Just pick and go. Then he showed her a map of boundaries of the two-wheelers and four-wheelers and where the Tank came in handy.

I am sure she memorized it in seconds. She said she had to go get ready for school. The shaving was a bitch.

After she was gone I told Pops it was too bad she was too young for one of his shaves. He just chuckled. Then I asked when her birthday was. He did not know but grabbed the file Stubby had given him and he thought for a moment and said Saturday.

We both looked at each other – sweet sixteen – it was time to plan for a big party. Pops rubbed his hands together and said it had to be a surprise.

Absolutely - only two days to get it ready. This is going to be absolutely great. A party she will never forget. I made a note on the daily plan to get more info.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window