••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 2, 2008 (item)

Our Las Vegas Experience By Jeni

Posted at 1:09 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

Wow, it has been along time. It feels weird but I am sure it’ll come back fast.Will, BBS, Deni and I went to Las Vegas for a convention. It was five days of great fun. We learned a lot and saw some really great products including the new I-Phone. They are so cool.
Anyway, the second night we were there we went to a show (some guy that emulates many singers – he was good but I don’t remember his name) and had visited the money throwaway room and had a few too many drinks.We were walking back to our hotel when Will kept sticking his hand up the back of my skirt – he was actually lifting my skirt and stealing a feel. There were several guys walking behind us and one of them commented about my nice ass. BBs bent over to check her shoes and showed her ass which got lots of comments too. One of the guys asked how they could contact us later for a visit to their hotel room.Deni introduced his wife and lover to the guys and they immediately apologized. I assured them we were not offended in any way. Will told them we liked showing off and pulled my skirt up again. I bent over and he pushed his finger into me. I spread my legs.I admit I was drunk but I was also SO turned on. Will even commented he had not felt me that wet for a long time. Deni said BBS was probably wetter. I looked and he has his hand in her crotch.The guys passed us but kept looking back and I asked where they were going, didn’t they like the show. They turned back and I grabbed Will’s crotch.He was fingering me and turned me so that the guys could watch. I rubbed Will’s cock through his pants then unzipped him and put my hand in.The guys had lots of comments about that. I heard Deni moan and when I looked BBs had his cock out and was sucking it. I followed her lead.Will and Deni pulled both our skirts up so that they stayed up and continued to finger us spreading our ass cheeks apart so the guys (and us) could get a good look.Then I pulled my top up to show off my tits and BBs immediately let go of Deni’s cock and starting playing with and sucking my tits. I looked at the guys and asked for a show of hands if their cocks were hard.Will motioned to Deni and he moved behind me and stuck his cock in me. Then he took my head and buried his cock in my mouth.I came very quickly from the double assault and the guys applauded and whooped and yelled. When I came the second time, BBs said it was her turn. So the guys traded girls except Will fucked her and she sucked Deni.After she came two or three times I pulled Will’s cock back to my mouth and both Will and Deni came while we sucked them.The guys were all wide eyed and enjoying the show when someone told us to freeze. We all looked around and one of the Las Vegas finest was standing there shaking his head. We girls stood up and pulled our skirts down and I pulled my top back into place. The guys started to move away and he told them to freeze. He asked what we were doing and I told the officer we were just entertaining the guys and I pointed to the group of guys. He pointed to Will and Deni and I said the Will was my fiance and Deni was her husband pointing to BBs.The cop asked if I thought he had been born yesterday. In my mental condition I had no idea what he meant. He radioed someone and told us to line up along the building. I asked why and he told me to be quiet. Then he told us we were under arrest for indecent exposure and asked for Ids and if we had any weapons.Will immediately took over the conversation after covering my mouth and using the Ids proved we were being truthful about who we were. He convinced the officer that we were not hookers – considering the way we were dressed and what we had just done I thought that was pretty incredible.He talked to the guys in quiet voices then came back and individually asked us what had happened. When the stories matched he studied our Ids again then told the guys to go.He looked us up and down, shook his head and made us promise we would not repeat our performance on the street for the rest of the time we were in Vegas.We all relaxed and promised. Then BBs asked what he thought of the show. Deni immediately covered her mouth and apologized. The officer laughed and I repeated the question. Will yelled my name and I could tell he was very embarrassed. The officer winked at us and said he would have paid for that show.Will and Deni immediately relaxed. The officer started walking and we followed. BBs explained who we were and our relationship - the officer found it very interesting and asked several questions. We reached one corner and the officer said he had to go a different direction. BBs looked around and I read her mind. She asked the officer if he was sure he was not going to arrest us and he said yes.I moved beside her and on unspoken command we both bent over to examine our shoes. The guys moved out of the way and when I looked back the officer was enjoying the view. BBs asked if we had nice butts – he told us we should bend at the knees and laughed.Then he told Will and Deni they might want to zip up before entering the hotel. They had both been surprised that neither had zipped up after sticking themselves back in.We girls told the officer we were not quite done yet. He shook a finger at us and told us that we were done – at least until we got back into the hotel room. We all laughed and as we walked across the street I yelled out our hotel room numbers and told him to stop by after work.He never did.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window