••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 2, 2008 (item)

Pops First Time – Chapter Seven by Dani

Posted at 11:00 AM
Tags --

She completely disarmed me in the first five minutes. We found each other very easy to talk to and before long we were talking about anything and everything.

She confessed to me several years later she was trying to shock me hoping I would be scared away but after a while she figured I might be good enough to date her sister. Might be she said.
About an hour after we met she asked me if I liked her tits. I looked at them when she stuck them out and I told her they were beautiful. She then showed me her ass and I agreed with her it was a nice ass. Then she pulled her shorts up to display her camel toe except we called them lip readers back then.

I told her it was the greatest even though I had never seen one before. She was only two years older then me but I felt like I was 10 years younger.

The night of the bath, Pam had gotten (stolen) several smokes from the doctor. I remember the night doctor died several years later. He asked us if we had anything to confess to him.

When Pam and I confessed to stealing his cigs he laughed and said that he thought that Mom had been taking them but when he confronted her she told him to ask us. He never did – until the night he died.

The evening he died, the priest brought us each a large box. It was not heavy but did have some mass – and it did not make any noise when we shook it. We were clueless. The priest gave us a note and it told us to open the boxes in private so we waited until late. We walked out to my new garage (Yes, the doctor left me a garage – later) and both wished we had a cigarette. When we opened the boxes we laughed and laughed then a small envelope in her box told us where the matches were. He knew exactly where we would open the boxes.

Neither of us had smoked for years but that night we enjoyed the doc’s last gift – a few smokes from cartons and cartons of cigarettes. They tasted so good. We threw away several cartons when we cleaned out the garage a few years later – we both cried.Anyway, the mud night Pam lit my smoke then I lit hers. We were hiding behind the Sister’s garage (notice the capital S in Sister’s – it is NOT the sisters you are thinking about).

She put an arm around me and pulled me close.

She asked if I was going to be their big brother from now on. I told her I was not sure I wanted the job. She told me that she had always wanted a big brother and she kissed me on the mouth.

When we finished our smokes she put both arms around me and thanked me for taking such good care of her little sister. The first kiss lasted forever and I pulled her very close. She rubbed herself against me and told me to never tell anyone about this. I never did until this moment.

We kissed again and she moved one of my hands to her tits. She was developing nicely and I got very hard. She told me my hard-on felt great. I pressed harder against her and moved both hands to her tits. We were both rubbing against each other and kissing long and hard. I do not remember any tongue and she told me later we probably did not know about tongues.

What I do remember is the wet spot on the front of my shorts. We smoked 3 smokes each before it had faded enough to go back in.

Luckily we were the only ones in the kitchen and she turned on the water to get it warm enough and splashed water on me to hide any evidence. When she bent over the sink she had to spread her legs apart and I let my hand slide down her back and between her legs and reached all the way through to her stomach. She let me. When I pulled it back out I paused at her pussy and I felt her work her muscles.

For the next fours years we teased each other and played with each other’s parts – sometimes several times a week. She used to push me onto my bed and grind her crotch against my hard-on until I came. She later confessed she would get off three or four times.

One night we were watching fireworks and I pushed my hand under her skirt and into her panties. She let me rub her until she moaned and gushed. Then she reached into my pants and rubbed and squeezed me until I came. She wiped her hand off using the inside of her skirt. She only let me do that on special occasions and I bet it happened less then 10 times in four years.

But we took care of each other’s needs. Usually she would rub herself against me getting me hard while I washed and conditioned her hair. When we got in the bathroom to dry it she let me hump her while she leaned backward over the bathtub. Many times she would let me pull my cock out and rub it against her panties until I was ready to come then she would hold it tight and point it into the tub while I came.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window