••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 3, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 18

Posted at 7:28 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , ,

Two weeks later we all met for dinner. The new gals sat with the new husbands so my friend and I were at the table with our hubby’s friends.

They turned out to be great dinner dates and before long we were getting downright vulgar.
When one of them went to the bathroom I sat in his place and waited for him to return to take mine. When he sat down they both jumped. We girls had their full attention. We were rubbing their cocks under the table.

My date took his out and I guess I must have shown surprise because my friend asked what was wrong. I told him he had let out his breath and I saw her date make movements that sure looked like he had pulled his cock out.

She said something about under the table and she bent like she was looking under the table but I knew what she was doing. When she came back up she said yummy.

I laughed and I looked under the table. AS soon as my lips touched him he groaned.

We continued to give them hand jobs and my hubby came over to see how we were doing. When he noticed the motion he told the guys to rub our pussies. They suck dick better when you do that and he walked away.

Her date closed his eyes and whispered to her. She looked under the table and was there for about two minutes then I did the same.

The guys were grinning ear from ear and told us they wished they had known us 20 years ago.

We signaled the other table and we all walked to the cars. Our hubbys and their dates sat in the back seats of two different cars because their dates needed to catch up. They were to give blowjobs on the way home.

I watched my hubby get his cock sucked and then he fingered his date until she came. I lifted my dress and my date returned the favor.

When we got home the husbands decided us girls needed a wardrobe change. We were quickly naked. Since we had a new wife visiting we all complimented her and she got over her embarrassment quickly.

She asked her husband what the limits were and he said none. She asked the other wives what the limits were and we said none

She looked at the other husbands and told them to stand up and pull their cocks out. She went around the room and played and jerked until she had them all hard.

She looked at her husband and asked if he was sure. He had his cock out masturbating himself.

She had the big dick lay on the floor and she straddled him. It tool a few seconds to get him all the way in.

Then she sucked on my friend’s husband for a minute and told him to stick it in her ass. He did very slowly and when he was buried my husband asked her husband if he had ever fucked her ass. He told us only on his birthday.

Then she pulled my husband to stand over the guy on the floor in front of her and took all his cock in her mouth.

She sucked him for a few moments and told the other two to start fucking her hard. She looked at my husband and told him to choke her.

The guy on the floor reached up and grabbed her boobs. She let him play for a minute then told him to twist gently. After a few second she came. Then she told him to twist harder slowly. She came again. Her husband said he use to drive down the road twisting her nipples. One time she came for an hour while they drove down the road.

Then she grabbed my husband’s hand and put them both behind her head. She told him to grab some hair. Then she grabbed his ass, pulled back till his cock almost fell out of her mouth and she slammed him into her face. It hurt me to watch.

She did it three or four times and pulled off and told him to do that and not to stop until he came.

My hubby looked at her husband and he told him he usually laid her head on the floor and slammed his cock in her until he came. He said she will start to come after a few minutes and the vibrations really feel good.

Then she reached back and grabbed my friend’s hubby by the hips and yanked him deeper in her ass. After a few times he took over and slammed her.

Then she started fucking the cock in her pussy while our hubby’s hung on and pounded her.

After about 2 minutes she started coming. She would be moaning when she buried the cock in her pussy but the moan would start over when her ass was filled and then again when her mouth was full. It sounded like a stuttering scream.

Her ass was filled with cum first and after he pulled out she fucked the guy on the bottom even harder and her screams got louder.

My hubby came next and she sucked him hard. When he pulled out she pulled her feet underneath her and lifted her ass higher so that she could slam the cock beneath her from higher up.

She held still while her pussy got filled with cum then stroked him once or twice and let him fall out. She bent down and sucked it all the way in two or three times then she went to her husband and swallowed his cock.

He stood up and fucked her mouth harder then my husband did. Then he pushed her on to her back and fucked her pussy even harder.

Then he sat down and she backed up to him and held herself up with her hands while he positioned his cock at her asshole.

She told him to put his hands on her shoulders and pull her down. She lifted her legs supporting herself by only her hands. She told him to pull harder and when he did she kicked her legs higher and then let her arms collapse.

Her husband yelled about his balls and she lifted herself up with her hands a few inches and dropped on him again. He mentioned his balls and she told him to shut up he ought to feel her asshole.

She repeated the actions five more times then he held her down while he filled her ass with cum again.

When he was done she stood up then lay on the floor. Cum gushed from her asshole and she moaned. She reached back and rubber her asshole and her husband asked how she was.

She smiled and said her ass was on fire, her throat hurt from having two cocks down it and her pussy was sore. She was absolutely fucking perfect. She asked if he was mad at her. He said fuck no.

The rolled to her back and more cum leaked out. She thanked the other guys then asked us who was going to fuck him first.

She told us that as her holes were sure to be sore for a week so make sure he came enough to not be horny for at least a week. The other new wife went to him and got on her knees in front of him and told him her ass was next.

He got on his knees and started masturbating. I went over and took that part over and when he was hard his wife positioned herself to see and he slammed his second asshole.

That evening each of us other girls experienced three cocks at once and my friend had two in the ass again. She loves it.

The first fucked wife had my friend’s husband do her ass again after watching my friend take two. She came just as hard the second time.

She fucked all the guys one more time and licked my friend’s pussy while she was on her knees getting her assed fucked the fourth time by her husband. She loved it all.

Then she sucked the first guy and when he was ready she told him to cum in her ass. Then she sucked my hubby and had him cum in her ass.

When she lay on her side the cum rushed out and she moaned and came again. It made me hornier then hell but the guys were done.

We all paired off to take showers. I was with the biggest dick and I sucked him after I got him clean. He was not getting hard and he started to apologize. I told him he could fuck my asshole really hard after I sucked him for a bit. He got hard while I gave him my best blow job.

When he came he apologized for not remembering to fuck my ass - My mouth felt so good he forgot. I told him next time.

Three days later us girls all got together for lunch. The newest wife asked us to join her at home she had something to show us.

After extracting promises to never tell our husbands she pulled out pictures of a guy with the biggest dick. We all got wet and agreed we would have to try it at least once.

She asked if we meant it and we all promised yes. We all had to eat our words when the guy came walking out of the kitchen – naked with a hard-on. She told us it was payment for the services of the other night.

We girls examined that cock very closely. She fucked him while we watched her pussy get stretched to its limits.

I asked if he would be willing to come to a party with 8 people – he said absolutely – he loved to show it off BUT he would not fuck a guy.

We all told him he did not need to worry. That night all of us girls introduced a new fantasy to our hubbys. It was them watching us get fucked by a big cock.

Each of our husbands liked the fantasy and now on day five one of them told his wife if she could find one he wanted to watch her fuck it.

Tonight we girls are going to see just how our husbands react. The guy told us he would bring a friend he knew that had the tightest pussy he had ever seen. His little finger had trouble getting in and she could never take him but every other guy enjoyed her greatly. Plus she had some of the biggest natural tits he had seen.

We figured that our husbands would not get too mad.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window