••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 3, 2008 (item)

Blog Update July 3, 2008 by Annie

Posted at 5:57 PM
Tags --

Have you ever wanted to just get away from it ALL? Today it is the only thing I can think of – and I do not know why.

Every time someone talks to me or calls I just want to tell them to fuck off.
Normally I am a happy person and almost never get upset with people unless they do or say something absolutely stupid.

Dani says she used to get this way. Pops says he is this way whenever we girls are around and Captain says he is only this way when he can’t get laid.

Anyway – I’m sitting on the roof of my new condo – not quite mine yet – the carpet people did their thing this morning and the furniture guys just got done and I am on the roof of the building having my first drink sitting on an old milk carton I found in the stairwell. Also checking how my laptop works up here. As you can see it works fine.

I’ve decided I wanted a wide open apartment – no walls xcept for the bathroom to do those couple of things we all have to do.

I’ll use dividers – as soon as I can find someone that knows what I mean and can build them – to segregate my space.

Engineers or architects – maybe they were both – have said I can put many windows in and put a balcony/deck on one side. They are working on the plans. They also said I can put a deck/patio on the roof. It is going to be great.

It finally stopped raining – that is all it has done all day. At least the temp is fairly warm – just need some sunshine.

Stubby called Pops and told him the rivers rose about two inches last night. Everyone misses the cabin – I sure hope the water goes down soon.

I just saw a barge go down river – I wonder if they got the locks open again. It’ll sure make a lot of people happy.

I’m to go to dinner with everyone tonight but I just don’t feel like it. But I do not have a stove or microwave here yet – the kitchen will be delivered Saturday morning – so I guess I don’t have a choice.

Oh well, maybe I’ll tell Dani and Lisa they have to take care of me and just get as drunk as I can – maybe that’ll fix me.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, talk about my new place, try my computer and bitch some –

I can see the sky getting brighter and maybe a couple of rays of sunshine way to the west – maybe we’ll have a nice evening.

Everyone have a Happy 4th – later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window