••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, January 16, 2008 (item)

How I met the girls - 6

Posted at 7:38 PM
Tags -- , ,

The door opened again and this dark haired perfect woman walked in and smiled at us both. Jim kissed his wife and explained the situation.
To Read the rest click
here->
She laughed and told me to give up, momtoo was too smart for us. They left for lunch and I logged into momtoo's computer system.

She didn't appear to be at work, at least she was not logged into the system so I left a note for Jim and headed for home.

I was about 30 minutes out when Jim called and told me one of the girls said a really cute lady came in and asked for me right after I left. He said I should have stayed.

I called momtoo and she sounded cold and distant and I asked her why she didn't call me and have me come back. She didn't seem to know what I was talking about.

They she told me she had given up on meeting me. Even if it happened she was afraid that she'd fuck my brains out and ruin her marriage. I heard somebody call her name and we hung up.

Several months went by and we seldom talked but when we did we both admitted to each other that we missed our phone sex and banter. I suggested we could start it back up and again she didn't think it would be a good idea.

During the following several months, Jim and I became partners, I dated (fucked) several women - in one month I tried to juggle 5 different women. I also tried like hell to talk two of them into a threesome.

One night a girl asked me who of her friend I would like to fuck, while I was fucking her. I was trying to concentrate on the task at hand and when she kept asking I just pictured the hottest one and said her name. She said OK and then fucked my brains out. We set up a repeat for the following night.

The next night the doorbell rings and waiting at my door was the lady I had named the night before. After I closed the door she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom, took off her coat - and everything else - and laid on the bed and spread her legs.

I'm dumb sometimes but I figured in this case the proper response was to get my Johnson uncovered and put him to work. Thirty seconds later I was stroking her the second time.

After a few minutes she pushed me over to my back and sucked my dick for a long time then she climbed on. She liked it rough - very rough and I finally put her on her back, lifted her legs and put her knees in her tits and buried myself in her.

She pulled her knees into her armpits and grabbed the soles of her feet and spread. I fucked her even harder and after 3 or 4 minutes I filled her cunt with cum.

She lay there for a while, grabbed me and sucked and licked me for a couple of minutes, grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom.

It had a connecting door to the outside hallway and I thought I heard it close but I still lay there. A few minutes later I heard a car leave and wondered what the hell had just happened when somebody started sucking on my dick. I lifted my head and there was the girl from the night before.

She licked her girlfriends juice and the cum off my dick and then she climbed on. One of my favorite things is for women to sit straight up on my dick and then grind her hips into my pelvic bone forward and backward. Once I teach them I can just lay back and watch their face and body. I always had a hard time teaching girls till one of them asked if it was like riding a horse. And from then on that's what I called it, ride the horse. Once we got into rhythm with me lifting when they came forward I could last forever.

So she started riding the horse and asking question about how her girlfriend felt, was she a good cocksucker, did she like her tits sucked and could she take all of me and she came.

She started riding again and I could feel the stirrings of another orgasm and was just about to flip her and pin her down when the phone rang.

She reached over and grabbed the phone expecting it to be her friend. She asked how was it, apologized and handed me the phone. Momtoo asked of I was almost done and I asked her what she needed. I told not to worry, the rider had already cum once and she loved to suck me and get me hard again. She could wait a few.

The rider grabbed the phone and wanted to know whom she was talking to and after a couple of minutes started describing what I was doing to her.

Momtoo had plenty of experience with this and before long I flipped her, pinned back her legs with her ankles - she was very pliable and liked when I pinned her ankles on the bed behind her head - it stretched her ass wide open and it was fun to watch myself bury my cock into her. She came after a minute or two, said OK into the phone and handed it back to me.

Momtoo asked me, "How was I" and laughed. She said she had just left her husband and needed some relief sex. I told her I was on the way and hung up. I told the girl I had to go, my friend needed help and to her credit the girl got dressed and left.

The phone rang and I ignored it. A little later it rang again so I looked at caller ID and saw the earlier friend's name. I picked up and she asked for her friend.

When I told her she had just left she talked about what just happened. Seems the girl watched me fuck her girlfriend, she came in after we went upstairs. For some reason it really turned me on so I told her to call her girlfriend and come back over and they could each watch me fuck the other.

I never heard from either of those girls again and I'm not sure why. Maybe momtoo scared them off - maybe my desire to have two women in the room at the same time did. Whatever, it really didn't matter cause two days later I met momtoo but I didn't….



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window