••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, January 17, 2008 (item)

Pops Little Game

Posted at 5:41 PM
Tags --

Pops is screwing with us all. He is playing a game with moms - they want to know which 'version' of how he met them he uses - the one they tell, the one he tells or the truth. Pops is extending the story elaborating about many different parts instead of getting to the point. Moms are getting pissed.
To Read the rest click
here->
Pops said he'd fix that so who knows what he'll do. From what I hear, all versions of the ending are pretty good.

Dani is really sick, I'm much better and Pops just stumbles along. He's been offering Jacuzzi baths to us both and this morning I took him up on it. The Jacuzzi is off the master bedroom which is on the other side of the cabin on the third level. It looks like it will hold 4 people and it is on a raised platform to get you high enough to look out the very large picture window to see the view towards the river and valley. Really beautiful.

He hollered that it was ready so I trudge up to the third floor and across the walk-way and pops holds my robe as I take it off, and offers a hand as I get in. The water is very hot and steam is forming on the window. It took me a few seconds for my feet and ankles to adjust -then he suggested to get on my knees and gradually lower my butt in.

I assumed he was setting me up for something - but nothing happened as my body parts adjusted and when I was sitting on my butt he washed my back then had me roll over to my front and he wash all of my backside, had me flip and washed my front and then pushed me on my back and drapped a hot wash cloth on my face and neck and told me to yell when it got too cold. Then he hit the jets and when I peeked he was gone.

I was in heaven - I know I was there at least an hour before he checked on me. After another half hour I told him enough and he started the shower and offered his hand and I quickly rinsed off and he had a giant terry cloth wobe and slippers waiting for me.

I went back to my room and fell asleep and felt really good. Pops never tried to touch me. Dani hollered as I was going downstairs and wanted to know how many times I got off and what/how we had done it and she thinks we are fucking with her. All pops told her was I was still sick and we have plenty of time.

He just set things up for Dani so maybe she'll feel like coming down later.

I've never been treated this way before - but I also figured out that these people live by one rule - treat people that way you want to be treated.

I am very VERY happy to be here.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window