••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, January 19, 2008 (item)

Give me a break

Posted at 5:58 AM
Tags -- ,

Hi all, I just noticed that nobody posted anything yesterday. We were all still sick but feeling much better this morning - pops gave me one of his special baths last evening - it was so great!
To Read the rest click
here->
And the only sexual (and it really wasn't) was pops poking my butt hole to distract me while he washed my feet (I'm very ticklish). When he laid the hot towel on my face and neck and turned on the jets, I just melted and fell asleep - he checked on me 2 or 3 times. When I told him my back was still stiff he rubbed my back in the shower while I rinsed off -I damn near came.

And then I slept forever.

He's burning pig and must be baking and he just said coffee was ready - for 3 years now I've tried to get him to deliver my coffee to me in my bedroom at home but he refused because I was usually fresh out of the shower and was drying my hair when he did come in. Now all you girls know how to spread your legs and bend over so that your hair hangs down for easy drying underneath it - right ??

Pops still says I'm just trying to get him in trouble - especially when I see him in the mirror and I just HAVE to reach back and spread my cheeks to get at that scratch that just can't wait. I'm afraid pops may not get much done today - he won't have any strength after Lisa and I get done - he's already had a shower and Lisa just commented that he smelled good enough she wanted him for breakfast.

Lots more to come today - well, maybe not cum to the blog 000oooooooooo

PS. To all you guys who get off picturing us in front of our computers nakid - this morning your vision will be spoilt - we all have heavy terry cloth robes that cover everything except our toes - pops weather station says the outside temp at 60' is -9; ground level is -1 and wind chill is -42.

Every window in the glass wall (I think a hundred) is frosted along the edges...

I LUV being nakid but i HATE being nakid and COLD.....now where the hell are my gloves....


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window