••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, January 14, 2008 (item)

Long Long Day

Posted at 3:30 AM
Tags --

Very long day today. So much going on.

Lisa and I went shopping for new linens for her bedroom here. Fun stuff.
To Read the rest click
here->
Lisa and Anal could not find anyone that was over 18 for cam sex so they owe me.

Well, lots to do - Lisa has a couple of stories for pops to edit and post. I was not involved so they'll be a surprise to me.

Pops is adjusting the blogger template and has added a few things. I see he added Chat - that's cool - if I have meebo up and running I can see when anyone is visiting the blog. If you change your nickname to a name I know I'll even know 'who' is surfing by. It'll keep your nickname from one time to the next, as long as you don't delete your cookies.

As soon as Anal & her mom were out of sight, pops grabbed me and set me on his dick. It's getting easier but I still 'pop' off when he gets really hard. Of course, Lisa is there to finish the job.

A couple of hours later when we told him we were going shopping he put me on a bar stool and fucked me for 20 minutes - takes longer to get hard after he' s got off once. He told me I could have the rest when I got home. He was busy with the neighbor and then we ate and then the girls had to have their beauty nap.

I figure he'll give me the rest when I tell him I'm going to bed - Lisa just told me to hurry - she's horny.

I think I've answered all your comments - if I missed and you need it quick, just email me.

Nite Nite, keep those legs spread right. :)


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window