••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, January 15, 2008 (item)

More answers

Posted at 3:11 AM
Tags -- ,

We've been running all day. We went back home since we all expected to go back today and arranged everything for another 2 or 3 week stay here.
To Read the rest click
here->
Lisa needed to pick up her mail and extend the vacation hold. She talked to her landlord and she has 3 months remaining on her lease so she has time do decide what to do.

Lisa and I raided her and my closets - don't know why - we never dress for anything. But lucky we did come home cause my body's deep-cleaning cycle started. Pops checked on everything at the house and loaded his gmc with all our crap. He wanted us to bring his roadmaster back but we both overruled that crap and drove back in my 'stang. Lisa drove her car over and put it in my spot in the garage.

We were 15 or 20 minutes behind pops - now pops always bitched that I drive too fast - I think he drives too slow. We caught and passed him about an hour later. He kept up with us and we stopped at the market to refill the pantry. We filled the trunk and backseat of my car.

Back at the cabin I logged in and found 42 messages from you guys. So I'll answer as I go.

Pops will post the rest of How he met the girls in the next couple of days - check back.

Lisa has quite a few stories to post - she didn't think she wrote very well but you guys proved her incorrect. She is very happy and I thank you for the vote of confidence.

Once of you said you and your hubby tried that position and really liked it. Now all you need is another woman to finish it off :).

I've added a description of the cabin and surroundings to my todo list...3 or 4 have asked.

Yeap, moms read the blog everyday to see what's happening in our world and leave plenty of comments. Anal and bbs do too.

Sliced and diced - pops had open heart surgery 2 1/2 years ago - we almost lost him on the table. He's so stubborn sometimes - his heart didn't want to start backup. Moms have a great story about it. We'll get her to write it. He sold most of the business to his partner and retired. Just to be on the safe side. His only restriction is no depression and plenty of physical activity. He walks at least 2 miles a day either outside or on the treadmill if weather is bad, lifts weights 2 or 3 times a week and lately he's been getting laid lots - Lisa checks his vitals 2 or 3 times a day and listens to his heart and lungs. She worked the cardio recovery unit for the last 5 years so she's pretty good with hearts and old farts.

Lisa and I are NOT lesbians - but we will do each other if the need arises. Two or three days ago I was really horny and I really like doing myself. She came into my room for something and watched for a few minutes then we 69ed and we both got off. I think she wrote a story about it.

Well that's it for now. I was sorta bummed my body took my pussy out of service but pops said we'll just take a nice warm shower and he'll use his dick like a bottle washer and clean me out. Sounds like fun. I've never done it when I'm bleeding.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window