••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, January 19, 2008 (item)

Drive-By-FUCK

Posted at 10:01 PM

Pops walked in from the kitchen, lifted Lisa out of her chair and gently set her on her feet. He pulled her robe open and slid it off her shoulders. As he turned her around he bent her over and grabbed her hips at the waist.
To Read the rest click
here->
She spread her legs a bit to get her cunt at the right height and grabbed his wrists. Then he asked, “Ready”. No answer but I noticed she was pulling on his hands and he buried himself in her.

All the way – balls against her clit – he said OK? But she was already pulling herself off his rock hard cock and SLAP – he was buried again. The slap was his legs and pelvic region and balls hitting her ass and clit hard.

I watched her tits fly forward and then SLAP. Every time he buried it he also lifted his hips a little and her feet actually left the ground for just a second – she was suspended on pops cock. After 3 or 4 slaps she was panting and in a couple more she was coming constantly – I could see her pussy convulsing between slaps and her hands were shaking and at some point, I think when he first lifted her up, my robe had slipped open and my fingers were playing my clit and I came – just a small one – but pop heard me and backed away from Lisa and told her to wait a minute.

He grabbed me gently by the arms and spun me around. I let my robe fall and bent over. He tapped my hips at the waist and said hands so I put my hands on my hips and he locked his forefinger and his thumb around my wrists like handcuffs.

Then he slid the other three finger around my hips – I was immobile – he pushed his cock into my crack and I did a little jump and spread my legs and when I came down at just the right height the tip of his cock was just barely in my honeypot – then it was in a little farther and I jerked my arms backward I felt the head of his dick spread me apart till it hit a dead end.

It did not hurt at all BUT he pulled it out and pushed me forward hesitated and said. “It took 7 times just like this before momtoo got my cock all the way in her – she was crying but they were not of pain – it was frustration – I am not going to be frustrated for very long. Let’s see how this works – you like to be spanked so I’m going to spank you but the pain will be inside. I was jerked backward and felt like I had just been spanked but he was right, it was inside. Then I noticed my cunt was partially filled with something hard and throbbing. Then it was gone – that fast – I felt my pussy start to contract and BAM – it was wide open.

After 6 or 7 BAMS I came and after a few more it felt like I was losing control – all my pussy muscles were convulsing. Like I was having a charley horse. But I was cuming and harder then ever before. My nipples ached and my clit felt like it was the size of a football and BAM

A little pain but like I had just been spanked a little harder then BAM and I was groaning and convulsing - I looked at Lisa and she asked of I was OK. I said FUCK YES – and then she must have read my mind cause she looked behind and said 2 inches – maybe 2 ½ and I saw stars – my vision was gone and it felt like something was ripping my brain out of my head.

BAM – I felt something give inside my head or heart or somewhere – my pussy was trying to slam shut and it felt like my asshole was opening and closing at an incredible rate and BAM then all I heard was pops and Lisa saying my name and I came back from where ever I was and looked up from the floor and said the first thing on my mind. HI and smiled.

They both laughed but pops turned Lisa around and SLAP then SLAP then groaning then fuck me fuck me fuck me between louder and louder slaps. Then pops planted his feet – I saw his fingers dig into Lisa’s hips and her fingers into his wrists then he lifted his hips and she came off the ground.

Legs dangling on midair – suspended on a cock that was pulsing SO hard I swore I could see Lisa’s stomach pulse with it. 6 7 8 times he pulsed, his balls growing then shrinking then growing then shrinking.

Lisa was convulsing – her whole body – her face was bright red – pops let her down to the ground and started to step back but she collapsed to the floor right next to me. We saw pops’ feet walk away, heard some water running then he came back and we saw his cock – jutting straight out from his balls – still throbbing a little – cum drops on the tip and his whole cock was glistening with our juices and his cum. He was still hard.

He wiped it off, squeezed it a couple of times and dropped the wash clothe on my leg. Said sorry, do it yourself – skillets ought to be just hot enough for cheesies and he walked off.

It was just a couple of minutes and we looked at each other and smiled – Lisa said DRIVE-BY-FUCK and we laughed and starting cleaning up. Lisa had so much wetness - when I raised my eyebrows she said the last time she came she felt something release and she either peed a bit or squirted a bit and we he came she could feel the cum slide up her back wall then down the sides and bottom of his cock and out.

We both kept sighing.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window