••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, January 14, 2008 (item)

Dani and I's new position

Posted at 6:40 AM
Tags -- , , ,

Could not sleep so decided to finish my story and post it. Some of you have been yelling for me to post so I got it done.
To Read the rest click
here->
I don't know how to split up the posts so the link below will take you to my story. Pops made a couple of suggestions and told me to be brave and post it. Wanted to see what kind of response I got. So here it is. It's about how the three of us fuck when we go to bed.

Pops just came down, grabbed me, leaned me over a bar stool, grabbed my ass with both hands and stuck his thumbs in my crack and spread me apart. He held me like that while he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my slit. When he found my cunt he pushed about an inch in and asked if I was OK. He said I was really wet.

Then he slowly but firmly pushed his cock in me and as soon as his balls touched my slit he pulled back out and the second time he yanked back on my hips and slammed it in me till he ran out of room. He repeated this maybe 5 times and I came. I really like how his balls slam my clit and when he fills me all the way.

He fucked me hard, very hard, for maybe 5 more minutes and then he buried himself in me and I felt the warmth of his cum fill me then start dripping out my cunt and down my legs. He throbbed for a good 3 minutes and I came a couple of more times then he slowly pulled it out.

Said he woke up hard, Dani can't take him hard and besides, he thought I probably needed a good fuck after editing my story. Boy was he right. Plus, I don't remember him fucking me doggy style or giving me the whole load in my cunt. And on that thought and since your cocks are hard and pussies dripping, here is the rest of the story.


Dani and I have found a new position that gives everybody a thrill. Pops lays on his back. Dani faces his feet and crouches onto pops cock. Sort of like a reverse cowgirl is how I've seen it described on the net.

Then he holds her up by grabbing her waist and she 'hands' me her ankles - I gently spread her apart as I lift her up and pull her all the way onto pops cock. Pops pushes down on her waist and wiggles to make sure he's in.

She spreads her ass cheeks apart with her hands and rocks her hips to make sure pops cock is in as far as possible and his cock is pressing and rubbing against her asshole.

We can do this for several minutes but it usually only takes Dani about 2 minutes to start coming once his cock runs out of room and presses against the back wall of her cunt. Once she starts coming I can't wait.

They both spread their legs apart and I get between them and can lick her or him. Pops really likes his balls massaged. Dani just barely moves - just enough to take the pressure off her back wall and then right back on. And we get into a rhythm and I can drive her crazy.

Pops says it feels like someone has completely surrounded his dick and then pats the top of it with a hand. He can usually last 10 minutes or so before I can watch him grow and spread out Dani's pussy and push her off him.

Dani has such a small cunt - it's stretching but I don't know if she'll ever be able to take him hard. As he gets harder he starts throbbing and it's so cool to feel. Once that happens it's over for Dani, she comes every throb and stroke. She's cumming so hard she'll have sweat pouring off her tits.

When she can take it no more she lifts up and I can lick her slit from the bottom to top for another minute or so until she is completely done.

Then it's my turn. Same position and as soon as I get settled Dani starts licking me. She spends quite a bit of time making sure I cum just as much as her but when she feels pops getting close, she starts on his balls.

When he is close he lifts me up and off and I stuff him in my mouth to suck for about 10 seconds then Dani sucks the head and licks him off. This is when Dani tells me she just loves the way I taste - each and every time. While she is sucking on the head, she reaches down to my pussy and starts rubbing my clit.

I start rubbing hers and when I do, she comes off his dick and I take in as much as I can in my mouth. Then we switch off - she's sucking his head while rubbing his balls and then I pull his dick away from her and jerk him off a few times then try to swallow him but that will never happen - he's just too wide.

Pops tells us he's getting ready and we can see his balls start to swell and then all of sudden they'll shrink and his cock throbs really hard and one of us has a mouth full of cum. Now I've given quite a bit of head in my life. I've never had a guy that could fill my mouth with one shot.

But he does it, well at least the first time of the day, towards the end of the day he does not have much left. But give him 8 hours of sleep and he'll fill it again. I have to come off him to swallow and Dani sucks in his head and licks the top until she feels him fire again - and she get her mouth full. But she also does something I've never seen before.

When he shoots, she cums - and I mean she comes hard - takes me up two or three notches - and it also means it's my turn to suck. It seems as long as we are still cumming and one of us is rubbing his balls and taint, he will shoot and shoot until we quit. Nothing cums out after about 5 or 6 squirts but he still throbs just as hard.

Then we slow down and let him calm down and Dani keeps licking and sucking the head of his cock until he is soft then she takes him as deep as she can in her mouth. I hear her gag and she pulls back a little, swallows and just forces it in more. She can get all but an inch - said all she needs is more practice. I figure she's doing pretty damn good considering this is the only cock shes' ever sucked and she's only been sucking him the last two weeks.

He loves to grab her with a hand on each side of head, hold her still and slowly fuck her mouth. I'm going to suggest she lay with her head off the side of the bed so that pops can stand up and fuck her mouth. I'll bet he can get it all the way in.

I can't even take four inches when he's soft - my gag reflex is so bad. Anal told me last night that she has trained herself not to gag and has even worked to make her throat relax to swallow the long ones.

She went out with a guy that just moved to town - she's not even sure what he does for a living because he was so hot all she could think about was fucking him. As it turned out he was going to be a gentleman and take her home. She asked if he was bored and he assured her that he was taking her home because if he spent too much more time with her, he could not be responsible for what happens.

That was just what she wanted to hear and starting rubbing his leg and told him to take her to his home - she knew she was going to be irresponsible and he better hurry or they might not make it to his place. She said they got another block and she grabbed his cock through his pants and found another big one. She had it out in record time and she licked the top and asked how he liked his dick sucked.

He didn't answer so she took him to the back of her throat and sucked it as she slowly pulled it out and asked if he liked that then did it again. He pulled into the garage and she swallowed him whole - had her nose buried in his balls and he came.

She said she got so wet - but by this point in her story, Dani and I were going nuts, so we all laid on the bed with our heads near each other and masturbated. It was so hot - and I really had to fight the desire to get between her legs. I don't know if that's acceptable or not.

But when she was talking about a 8 inch long cock buried in her mouth all I could think of was swallowing pops. I'll have to work on that.

Back to Dani, pops and I - the last two times Dani has grabbed the K-Y and coated the end of pops cock and then she uses a finger to lube my ass - she LOVES to barely put a finger in me and massage it. She tells me she can feel the heat from my pussy when she does it and I usually have to rub my clit and cum real quick.

Then she makes me stand up and crouch down over pops and she puts the tip of his dick at my asshole and then she rubs it around my asshole and up almost to my cunt and then back to my hole and then she pushes it in - pops usually lifts up when she pulls on his cock and since he's got me by the waist he pulls down.

After three or four tries my butt hole relaxes and he cock goes in my ass. Dani groans every time. Now I push down and he pushes up until I have about 2 inches of his soft cock in me and then I make him stop cause it hurts. He maybe soft but he's still pretty big.

Dani in the mean time gets on her knees in front of me and starts licking and sucking my nipples. My nipples are directly connected to my clit. She has almost got me off just doing that. But then she takes the middle two fingers of one hand and gently rubs my clit. When she feels me start to press against her, she slides those fingers down to my cunt and crams them into my hole. When the heal of her hand smacks my clit, I cum. And at the same time I try to sit on her hand which of course means pops cock goes in just a little farther and when the pain is too great I lift up.

Then she switches tits and pulls her fingers out real slow and back to my clit and starts again. She does this 15 or 20 times and each time a little more of pops cock spreads my asshole. By now I've got my hands pulling my ass cheeks apart wanting her fingers back in me but I know I have to take just a little more of his cock up my ass to get her fingers back inside.

I can make it a few more times then I'm totally exhausted and my ass is on fire. The pain in my asshole is greater then the need to cum and I pull off and collapse. Now usually at this time one of us gets a warm washcloth and soft soap and we take turns cleaning each other off. Then we shut off the lights and spoon together and are all asleep within minutes.

But the last time pops decided to change things. He lifted Dani up and sat her face down on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling. He told me to get on the other side of the bed and grab her arms and hold her down.

Then he grabbed her ankles and lifted her feet and spreading her legs until the soles of her feet were together then he pushed her toes towards her slit. She said it felt like she was doing a frog stroke. All I know is both her cunt and her asshole was spread wide apart.

Pops used his thumb and finger to get some lube off he end of his cock and started rubbing it on her asshole. Dani asked what he was going to do and he said he was going to fuck her. She said he had to clean up first and he laughed and said he was using the other hole tonight. He wanted her to feel what I felt.

Well she got a little scared but she didn't fight, even when he pushed his thumb in her butt hole. Then a finger slowly and barely moving and when he got it all the way in he pumped for a little bit and I'll be damn of she didn't start moaning. She pulled her hands free of me and reached back and spread her cheeks as far as they would go. I moved to that side of the bed and pops put two fingers in her ass.

She yelped a little bit then settled down to a moan. I reached between her and the bed and slide my hand down her tummy all the way to her cunt and slammed my fingers into her. She was so WET then she came and pops had both fingers buried in her.

It was FUCKING amazing. Then he pulled his fingers out and before her asshole could shrink back closed he put the tip of his dick in her and pushed. I timed it and slammed my fingers back in her pussy and she moved back and pops head popped into her asshole and she...hesitated...then screamed.

Scared me and pops and he jerked back pulling his cock out of her and I pulled my fingers out and she yelled NO NO, put them back in. So we did, except pops could barely get an half inch in her.

I kept up the action on her pussy and pops keep pumping her ass and when she came the next time pops cock head popped into her again and my fingers filled her cunt and she cum and screamed again. This time I pushed harder and pops pulled back on her hips and another 1/2 inch went in.

After she quit cumming, we both just held still and she said it really really hurt but DON'T pull out. We stayed that way for maybe 3 minutes and she finally said stop so I rubbed her clit while pops very slowly pulled his cock out.

As soon as he was out, she collapsed onto my hand and sort of moaned. Pops calls it her purr. She rolled over and rubbed her pussy and said it was the first time she ever had anything stuck up her ass except for the time pops fingered her.

She could not move so I got the soap and wash cloth and washed them both and then she did me. Pops got up and turned off the lights and when he got settled, he told her that he would never had dreamed he' d have his cock up her ass three weeks ago.

She said she never thought she'd let anybody stick anything in her ass. Then she asked me about my asshole, was it a virgin and I told her no, I've had a couple of guys stick their cocks in me - but not by my choice. She said she was too tired for another story so we cuddled and after a few minutes I didn't remember the next 8 hours - but I had some pretty good dreams.


1 Bitches:

Dani said...

This is hotter then she describes it. And her description is great!!

I'm horny...go find pops.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window