••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, January 16, 2008 (item)

How I met the girls - 5

Posted at 12:16 AM
Tags -- , ,

I pushed open the door and a voice told me to come on in. I walked to the foot of the bed because I was sure that's where the voice came form and sure enough laying on the bed with the covers pulled to her chin was a brunette with big beautiful eyes and from the bulges under the covers, a great pair of tits. But her voice was wrong.
To Read the rest click
here->
It sounded close but no cigar. I started to say something but she interrupted and told me that I can have what's between the humps on the bed, she spread her legs apart moving the humps, IF I could guess if she had shaved or not.

I asked if I could touch any part and find out and she said only above the covers. Momtoo and I had a running joke that if I felt her upper lip and felt stumble that meant she had NOT shaved that day and my luck would not hold.

When I walked over to touch her top lip she pulled back and immediately I knew she was not momtoo. Then I leaned like I was going to look closer but I put my hands on the bed, grabbed the quilt and yanked it off.

She had a sexy outfit on but her legs were kind of chubby. I told her lto move on to the next phase of the plan. She got up, said bar and away we went.

When we got there a very cute blond waved at her and we sat down and she asked how it went. The brunette told her everything and they laughed and then I was introduced to them both.

One of them was mom but I didn't know it at the time. We had a few drinks and danced a couple of slow dances and I suggested to the blond we go back to my room and order champagne and see if our clothes came off.

She stood up, kissed her girlfriend on the cheek and told me it was the best offer she'd had in a long time. We headed for the room and my spirits were high until we got in the room and she turned to me, grabbed my head with her hands and told me even if I had a foot long dick and bought her 20 bottles of booze I was not going to get lucky - not tonight - not yet.

I ordered, we lay on the bed and talked for 2 or 3 hours. She told me to turn around and close my eyes and I heard the rustle of clothing and felt her get in bed and pull the covers tight.

She told me I could look and it appeared she must have taken off all her clothes, a nice pink bra and panties were on top. She told me I had gotten her drunk, she needed to sleep and if I tried to touch her I would lose my dick.

I stood up and turned off the light then I stripped hoping the sight of my johnson would change her mind - when I stripped off and asked her what she thought she said, "I've seen bigger" and the fucking bitch (yep that's what I thought at the time) rolled over.

I climbed in bed and told her if she touched me I'd fuck her brains out. A few seconds later a VERY cold foot touched my leg and she said that's all the skin I would feel tonight.

I reached over and grabbed her breast through the blanket and gently squeezed it, she smiled and said no touching. I kept gently kneading then I moved my hand down over her stomach right about her pubic area and paused.

She dared me - she actually dared me. I smiled and told her I guess she had won and then I quickly moved my hand to her pussy. I still wish to this day I had a camera - her eyes got big as saucers and when I squeezed her, she actually spread her legs a little and lifted off the bed.

I thought victory and then she told me to stop. I asked if she was sure but before I got the words out she pushed my hand away and told me again that she was NOT going to fuck me - she would not do that to her friend - at least not now. Please stop.

So I did and laid down and rolled away from her. All of a sudden my dick was in her hand and she told me she wanted to return the favor, thanks. She squeezed a couple of times, pushed her tits into my back and kissed me on the cheek then rolled over.

Later she told me I fell asleep when my head hit the pillow. She waited for a bit and sneaked out of bed, dressed at the door and she was gone.

I woke up the next morning with a raging hard on after dreaming about fucking her all night long. I made it home and to Jim's just in time to meet with the bankers.

When lunch time came one of the girls told Jim momtoo was on the way, she needed something. We delayed lunch and in a few minutes this sweet old lady came in and asked for me. I spoke up and she told me her daughter had called, told her she was about to finally meet me and mother was so close she had to stop to see the guy her daughter had been having sex with.

I was surprised and she said wait, no, phone sex, I forgot phone. It was funny and we talked a few minutes about how momtoo was always talking about me and on and on.

She wished she could stay, her daughter should have been there by now but we said our good-byes and she was gone. Jim asked if I thought it was a trick and I didn't know.

But I was waiting to finally meet momtoo. Ten or 15 minutes pass and a guy walks in the door. He also asked for me. He wanted to introduce himself, momtoo had told him where I was at. Since I didn't believe momtoo was married he wanted to prove it.

I told him I just loved teasing her and he was very nice about it. Said he had just talked to momtoo and she was running a little late. He needed to get back to work and he was gone.

Jim was beside himself, said it all had to be a trick, I still didn't know. The door opened again and this dark haired perfect woman walk.....


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window