••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 2, 2008 (item)

Assignment - Write a Fiction Story (Part 1)

Posted at 12:39 PM
Tags -- , , ,

The kids i put up with asked me to write a fiction story a long time ago. I've been practicing role playing so I decided to try my hand at fiction. Please tell me what you think. Thanks.
To Read the rest click
here->
======

He held out his hand and I immediately put mine in his thinking he had a great smile and a very nice build. His package looked like it had extra padding too so I returned his smile as I started to get out of my car.

I decided to flirt and let my left leg hang out the door while I leaned back in to get my phone and purse. I made sure he got an extra long glimpse up my skirt. I knew I liked this skirt. It was just short enough to make it appear I had been careless when if fact I was letting him look as long as he wanted.

The salesgirl had reached my door by then and she also got a glimpse of my panties. Well thong actually but it would be hard to tell since I was sitting on my butt.

I loved her smile – she was the reason I had bought my new car. Her smile and tits and ass had convinced me I needed this car even though I was sure I could get a better deal in the next town.

It is amazing what affect sexual appeal has on a horny girl. And I was especially impressionable with any young man that looked like he did.

I was in double trouble and had always been at an unfair disadvantage. I liked girls and boys equally but I really liked it when I could have one of each at the same time.

I wondered if my fantasy would come true today.

She had hinted that she and him had visited her sheets a few times before and the advertisement in his pants was not false.

She also told me that he had made her former girlfriend so jealous that they had decided to part ways. I was pretty sure she was letting me know she knew I was bi and she was too.

Now, would she share this boy? I was going to find out.

I had almost wrecked my new car the day before on the way to a sales call. The built in GPS unit had almost led me into a dead end ditch in the middle of nowhere.

As it turned out it had directed me almost five miles off course and if the empty cornfields had not warned me, the fact that my client had told me I was only 10 minutes away and I had been driving for 20 which made me very cautious.

When I called complaining she asked me to bring it right out – maybe the unit had a software update that her tech could install right away and fix the problem.

Since I was done for the day AND it was Friday so time for a little party I was hoping everything would fall in place. I had even stopped by my house to change into my fuck me skirt.

At least that’s what I called it. Nice and short and pleated – it could show whatever I wanted with ease. Or hide what I needed with a little care.

His smile was even wider when I finally let him pull me up and out of my car. She was still watching my legs so I was glad I had taken the time to change.

She offered me a cup of coffee or juice and a place to rest in her office but I winked and told her I wanted to watch him. She smiled and winked back then leaned very close to my ear – close enough I could feel her heat – and whispered that he had not gotten any since Monday and might be fun to tease.

I smiled and whispered that he would never get my car fixed if we double teamed him. She laughed and leaned in my car asking if he needed anything.

He looked down her blouse and told her not until he had showered and got relaxed. I asked if he needed any help and paused. She turned to me and asked, “In the shower?” I blushed and replied, “But of course.”

Later she told me she saw his dick jerk. I was sorry I missed it. After hitting a few buttons he told me my car thought it was in a bar about five miles away. I told him I wish it was. He laughed and pressed some buttons and the GPS beeped and welcomed the new owner just as it had a few days before.

She asked if it was easy to fix and he said he just had to treat it nicely and it would give him what he wanted. I leaned down letting him look down my blouse and asked if he treated all women the same? And did they all give him what he wanted?

She responded that he usually got a lot more then he wanted. I let out a little moan and asked if he always gave the women enough. He blushed just a bit and she said so far she had no complaints but we could trade stories later tonight.

I asked if we were going somewhere. She said we’d have to test drive my car to make sure he got what he wanted.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window