••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 2, 2008 (item)

Lisa Update

Posted at 1:43 PM
Tags --

I had a great time last night – don’t remember much of it but I know it felt good to let lose. Have not been that drunk in years. Guess I don’t think so well when I’m drinking. I sat around letting my pussy hang out for a while after peeing myself. I don’t exactly remember it but I do remember realizing I should have clothes on or at least cover up.
To Read the rest click
here->
Oh well, every gal should get a night out once in a while. Our guest came in this afternoon to check on me and I was naked from the waist down and had removed one arm from my shirt and had my bra unhooked.

She checked me out and I asked if I looked real bad – she said I was beautiful. Maybe I should have fucked her. Oh well, she is gone now – back home to the real world.

So I think I was suppose to contact a couple of you today. It isn’t going to happen – unless I get drunk to fix this hang-over. Not likely. Damn why does most fun have to hurt so much the next day.

I sent pops the first part of some fiction I wrote. Please be honest with your opinion. I will never get better if people don’t kick my ass now.

So, more aspirin and back to sleep – maybe until tomorrow night.


1 Bitches:

Anonymous said...

I guess I need to start editing their updates - Lisa let lose - Lisa lost what ?? I hope everyone read that as let loose - i'll keep a closer eye out.

I'm awake but too lazy to go get my portable - she left hers here to charge so im using it - hard to read her screen - it's sorta pink.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window