••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, March 4, 2008 (item)

Lisa Update

Posted at 4:28 AM
Tags -- ,

Well pops has caught the respiratory infection that everyone else has. I don’t know where or how unless it was dinner the other night – last night at bedtime he was fine – Dani and I even did his favorite thing.
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani laying with her head off the edge of the bed. I on top with her legs locked behind my arms. I eat her and Dani sucks pops until he is hard then he fucks me until I make Dani come then he pounds me and makes me come and then a little later he unloads in Dani’s mouth.

I say it is his favorite but we all love it.

As I said he was fine then but about 2:30 this morning he woke me with his coughing and he is running a fever. I ordered him to stay in bed and he can not ignore me – I’m doing my job.

He didn’t try very hard – he is really feeling bad. Dani just roamed downstairs and appears fine so far but I figure we’ll all get it sooner or later.

I’ll get us all started on antibiotics and hopefully we won’t be down as long as others I’ve talked to. One neighbor fought it for six weeks and is still coughing a little. I would not let him in the house with his cough.

So there will not be much posting happening today. I sent part 2 of my story to our new editor (not quite yet) so I figure I’ll get it back fairly soon.

Otherwise I’ll be doing more writing – keeping the ole fart on his back and an eye on Dani to keep her half way alive.

Annie ended up a state away yesterday. An old girlfriend called her yesterday right after she left to go furniture shopping and they met for lunch and she decided a visit to her friend's new home a couple of hours away was better the being with us (just kidding).

Hopefully she will not have left the bug with her friend and the family.

Dani’s making pancakes – and just brought me a hot toddy – I have become addicted to them.

Good news – we both have lost all the weight and then some we put on the first month we were together. We’ve decided to try for six packs and lose just a little more. The weights are a bitch but they sure help tone things up.

Well I’ve rambled long enough. I hear pops coughing again. Think I’ll prescribe some hot toddy for him and a back beating – get the crap loosened up.

Till next time, keep breathing, keep your pussy (or cock) satisfied and keep living.

Bye.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window