••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, March 4, 2008 (item)

Annie Update

Posted at 6:31 AM
Tags --

I am very sorry – I was suppose to send out some emails and files yesterday afternoon but an old friend from college was on her way home and was driving by on the interstate.
To Read the rest click
here->
She called and we met for lunch and she invited me to follow her home. I’m always up for spontaneous things so I went.

Her two little girls, 1 and 3, are beautiful but a handful. And so is her house. I had only met her husband once before at the wedding. We spent a few hours yesterday afternoon catching up and I got a lot more info on him.

When we were cooking dinner she told me the old adage about marriage, kids and sex was true. The sex disappears – she told me it had been almost 6 weeks since she had a hard one in her.

Her mother picked up the girls for a sleep over and to let us girls catch up with wine. As soon as the kids had left I walked up to her husband and asked him what the fuck was wrong with him.

He had no idea what I was talking about. I asked if he was gay and he did not like that at all. He asked me what the fuck I was doing. I wanted to know why he had not fucked my friend for six weeks.

She about died. He asked me what else she had told me about their sex life. Nothing I told him. Was there something wrong with it. He said no. And again I asked why he had not fucked her in six weeks.

He told us (his wife was trying to get me to shut up) that he did not want to push his wife away. She was so tired at night after she got the kids in bed he did not want to impose on her.

I told him it was his fucking job to impose on her. Just surprise her and fuck her whenever they are alone for five minutes.

He said a five minute quickie was not her thing. I quizzed her and he was surprised that she would rather have that then dinner, movie, drinks and stumbling home to a dick that could not perform because of the drink.

He did not believe it. I asked her if they were home alone and he bent her the cabinets in the kitchen for a quickie would she be happy. She said hell yes.

I went to her and started taking her clothes off. She started to stop me and I told her to stop it – I’ve seen her naked before. I was doing marriage counseling – I was a sex therapist. She let me peal her pants and panties off and I bent her over the cabinet.

I motioned for her husband to come to me and when I started to undo his belt he tried to stop me. I asked her if it was OK if I watched and gave them pointers. She never really answered but she didn’t say no. I told her I was going to get her husband’s cock out and show him where to put it.

And I did. I dragged him by his quickly hardening cock to his wife but I did something wild when I got close. I stuck my finger in her pussy. Then I stuck another one in. I told her husband to lick it. He did. I commented she was plenty wet enough so he had no excuses.

I told them what to do every step of the way. When he came she had cum too may times to count. She laid there looking at me and asked if I needed a full time job.

Her husband had sat at the kitchen table and still had his cock out. I asked if she wanted round two. She looked and said it would never happen – she had never been able to get him hard for sloppy seconds. I whispered something in her ear and she grinned and dared me.

She should not have dared me. I walked over to her husband and told him that I had his wife’s permission and to enjoy himself. He looked at his wife and she told him I would never do it.

I stripped completely in front of them and then I got on my knees and licked her. (You all thought I was going to say him – didn’t you).

He got hard in about thirty seconds. And she locked my mouth to her pussy. We had always teased each other and had always said one of these days but I don’t think either of us would have guessed it would happen in front of her husband.

I moved her backwards pushing her down onto her husband’s cock. I told her to return the favor to him. She started bouncing on him and after a few moments I spread her legs apart and licked her.

Her husband came. And while he was coming I got her off. And when they were both done she hugged me and asked if I could make weekly house calls. I told her no – she needed a cock daily – even if for only five minutes.

I asked if he had learned anything and he just laughed. We sat around for another hour talking then went to bed. I woke up to hear them going for another round

I grabbed a shower and am writing this while she is cooking us breakfast. Now some will think I’m losing my touch. I never fucked him. He’s not mine to fuck and she didn’t offer. That is fine. Glad to be of service. I got off listening to them. It’s all I needed.

After breakfast I have to get my butt home and get ready for the showdown at work. I told them the meeting started at 1 PM. I should have plenty of time.

And this little trip was perfect to distract me for a bit. It’ll probably be a few days before I am back on. I have a division to restructure. See ya when I do.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window