••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, February 16, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Update and Jen Meets Pops

Posted at 9:15 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

It’s been a few days – had to celebrate my grandma’s birthday and spend some time with my parents who were home for a short time from Arizona.
To Read the rest click
here->
I went to pops this afternoon and found Dani, Lisa, BBs, Jen and pops. Pops told me the girls just had an orgy with another man – and never invited him. Jen asked him when he ever needed an invitation.

I had not had a good fucking for many days. I stripped down – did not know that Jen did not know about our nudity – turned around and told pops I needed a drive-by-fuck. Lisa started to say something but instead pops stood up and dropped his shorts (he always wears shorts if he has to have something on) and told Jen he didn’t need orgies when he had his sluts around him.

Jen commented on pops size, guess I should have known then that this was all new to Jen, and when he started fucking me she was even more amazed to watch him get bigger.

Jen said I came enough in five minutes to make her feel like an amateur and then pops slammed it into me and came.

After pops drive-bys I have to lie still for a minute to catch my breath and let my muscles recover. Today I knelt on the floor. When I stood up there was a puddle of cum on the floor. Lisa commented about the waste and I told her she should have been sucking on my cunt.

Jen was wide-eyed trying to figure this all out when he told Jen we were all nudists – and he was fucking every other girl she saw PLUS he had two wives that were gay and currently traveling.

Jen asked Dani if she was related to pops and she said no. She already knew Lisa was a nurse and I told her I was Dani’s best friend.

She finally got it. Then she asked about the nudity. Dani explained it quickly. Jen was still not sure what she meant and pops walked over to her and told her that every time she came through our door, if she liked, she could strip off her clothes and stay that way until she left.

She looked at us and told us she didn’t believe us – she was from Missouri, the show me state. Pops looked at us and said “Girls?”

We all stood and stripped. Lisa went to her computer and started working. Dani grabbed a steno pad and sat at the kitchen table making notes. BBs decided she needed lunch, pops was editing a story and I need to clean up. When I came out of the bathroom, Jen was standing over pops asking why he was not hard all the time.

He told her he was use to it but sometimes he did get horny and that’s when he exercises his rights. She asked what rights and I told her he can fuck which ever of us he wants. BBs walked back in and told her he can only fuck her when he is soft.

That interested Jen and she asked pops about it. I walked over to pops and asked him to stand. When he did I grabbed his dick and pointed out how stiff it was when he was soft. She didn’t believe he was completely soft but after she prodded a bit she was convinced.

Dani told her that was a bad idea if you hoped to take him hard. She said she wasted almost a month trying it the soft way first. If you want to try, get some lube and take him. Let him rape you. He’ll stop if you can’t take it.

I noticed that Jen was very excited. She leaned over and whispered in pops ear. He smiled and told her he could not deny her.

I watched Jen strip, I grabbed a tube of lube and handed it to her and told her to do him good. Pops was looking her over and starting to get hard.

Jen lubed him up and grabbed a counter and bent over pulling him behind her by his dick. She told him to fuck her and keep pushing it until she let go of his hands and tried to get away.

Pops grabbed her hips, she grabbed his hands and he slowly pushed about an inch in her. She could not believe it. She pulled back and told him to push. Dani got beside her and told her that she will stretch

BBs and I just watched his dick. Lisa was behind pops telling him to fuck her.

Pops pulled out, Jen took a big breath and they both moved in opposite directions at the same time. She screamed – pops started to back up and Lisa pushed him forward and Jen pulled him forward and Dani told her she could take it.

Pops pulled out and Lisa told him to rape that pussy – Jen told him to take her – Dani told Jen to relax and let him in. BBs told Jen his cock was really getting big.

Pops pushed, Lisa pushed, Jen pulled and I came a little when his dick went in, hesitated and then disappeared in her pussy. Jen was moaning in pain and pleasure. Dani told her to relax, let it in. Dani and Jen’s nipples were hard and red.

I grabbed the tube of lube and filled my hand. I told pops to pull out. I saw Dani grab Jen’s nipples and BBs grabbed her face and told her she was doing fine.

Pops cock popped out of her and I lubed it up. Lisa put her hands on pops ass to push. Pops moved his hands to Jen’s ass and spread it wide. She has the cutest tiny butt hole. I told Jen to get ready and I put pops cock head in her pussy. Then I reached behind pop and tried to stick my finger up his ass but he was too fast.

He buried his cock in her with Lisa pushing his ass hard and me following his butt hole with my hand.

But we didn’t hear anything from Jen. I looked and Dani was pinching her tits hard. BBs got her in a lip lock and she was shaking. Pops held his cock in her and she pulled away from BBs and looked at Dani and said ouch. Then she pulled forward coming off of pops cock about an inch. She said again and she pulled while pops jammed and Lisa pushed and I pushed on his butt hole.

Jen screamed and yelled fuck. She told him to fuck her. Pops pulled almost all the way out and slammed it back in. I felt the impact of his balls flattening against her butt.

Jen’s screams turned to pleasure and pops was pumping hard. I was massaging his taint and Lisa had his balls. Dani was rubbing her tits and BBs was holding her head telling her to let herself go.

I told Jen we’d make pops come faster. Lisa and me increased our rhythm. I noticed that Jen was almost pulling harder on pops then he was her.

Pops pumped a few more times then buried himself in her and he lifted a bit pulling Jen off the floor. Pops came; Lisa and I came rubbing each other’s pussy. And Jen shuddered and shook and moaned and groaned and made Dani stop and held onto BBs.

When pops was done he pulled out and Lisa and I licked Jen’s pussy clean before she sank to the floor.

She hugged Lisa and me and laughed. Then she kissed pops cock and jerked him a few times. Dani got washcloths for us all. I asked her if she came and she said a little. BBs said she did a little, Jen said it was unbelievable and of course Lisa and I helped each other.

After Dani wiped his dick pops sat down. We helped Jen off the floor and she went to pops and kissed his cheek and told him that was the best.

Pops commented he had lots of help. He had never raped a willing girl with four helpers. I told him he owed us.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window