••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 11, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Daily Update

Posted at 4:15 AM
Tags --

I was going to talk to Lisa and Dani but Lisa’s trying to fuck Denny AND BBs AND Jen. That ought to be interesting – but the door is closed and someone hung something over the video cam.
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani is in the shower. Pops went back to sleep – he is worn out and I think still a little sick.

I did get to talk to pops and I talked to my family last night. Mar 1 I take on a new position for my company managing the central division sales managers. It covers 12 states, 35 sales managers and over 500 sales people.

The best thing – the company requires a master degree or MBA – I don’t have one yet, in fact I won’t finish my Bachelors until May – but the company is going to PAY me to get those degrees including room and board and a full salary for half-time position.

I did not apply for this position – in fact the current person in charge in that office requested me. He setup the deal after talking to me for half an hour.

I called the CEO to thank him but he had no idea what I was talking about. I called my current boss and again he was clueless. So reputation got me to this level.

Work hard and you will get rewarded.

I am going to live at the cabin that is only 20 minutes away from our office across the river. It will be great! And I’ll be able to stay with Dani for another three years while she finishes her masters. Lisa will be there too and of course pops for most of the time.

Pops, at my insistence, is going to rent me a room at the cabin. I insisted he calculate the average cost per square foot and add not only the size of my room but ‘my’ part of the great room, kitchen, bar, deck and swimming pool.

I adjusted for probable inflation and pops says the amount I’ll be paying (actually the company is footing the bill) will cover all expenses for all of us and then some.

Sweet deal for pops, Dani and I can stay together, I’ll be making the most money ever in my life and I’m pretty sure I’ll never lack for cock.

I love my life.




0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window