••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 12, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 2

Posted at 12:39 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Part 4

Once she had blown her husband he would not leave her alone. They fucked four or five times before bedtime.
To Read the rest click
here->
I asked her how she initiated the sex. She told me she was sitting at the dinner table after her daughter had left to visit a friend and she commented to her husband that their life was boring and she wanted to spice it up. He asked how and she slid to the floor and undid his pants. He was surprised but didn’t stop her. She starting sucking him and he asked her how long she knew how to do this. She said he asked before many years earlier but had turned him down.

She started to pull off to answer him but he held her in place and told her she could tell him later. When he warned her he was almost ready to come she upped her speed and he came. He tried to pull off but she said she was attached to him hard and would have sunk her teeth in if she had to.

When he was dry she pulled off and got back in her chair. He was staring at her with his mouth open. She just smiled and asked if he liked. He shook his head but didn’t speak.

In fact, she said, she is pretty sure he didn’t say anything for the next two or three hours.

Next she stripped in the kitchen in full view of the windows – he had not seen her naked any where but the bathroom and bedroom in years.

She bent over in front of him and he started touching and rubbing and groaning. She told him to strip and he did. She licked his cock a couple of times but he was already hard.

She leaned over holding onto the back of a chair and told him to fuck her. He started and she kept telling him harder and deeper. She said the sound of him slapping her ass with his body and balls sent her over the hill and he came with her.

But he didn’t stop; she felt him go semi-soft but after two or three minutes he was pounding away again with a raging hard-on. She started talking dirty to him and he went faster and grew harder and longer.

She told me she thought she could taste his cum in her mouth when he finally got off. When he relaxed she pulled off him, turned and swallowed his cock.

He tried to pull her head off and she stopped and told him the only thing he could use his heads for was to hold her on him and she took him in again.

She started stroking him with her throat and he grabbed her head and buried himself but he didn’t get any harder. She suggested a shower and used all of momtoo pointers to drive him wild.

They heard her daughter come in so they got dressed and went out to see her. Her daughter asked what they had been doing. Her Dad asked why and she said there were clothes all over the kitchen; one of the kitchen chairs was on the opposite wall from where it normally was and the dinner dishes had not been rinsed or washed.

Her daughter told them to at least assure her they had not done anything on the kitchen table or counters. Her Dad choked and her mom told her to behave. Her daughter asked if she should spend the night somewhere else so they could sample the rest of the rooms. Her Dad said yes, her mom hit him but handed her daughter the cordless phone.

Her daughter asked that they at least act their age and pick up after their selves. Dad said don't worry – they would not have any clothes anyway. This time they both hit him and he started picking up everything in the kitchen. She started to help and he told her to get her ass in the bedroom and get ready – he planned on fucking her until he or her passed out.

I asked what time they went to sleep – she told me she fell asleep about four in the morning but he woke her up at 4:30. They both slept on the family room floor for about two hours before his work woke them up. She got another two hours in bed before he woke her up. She fucked and sucked him and told him no more till after supper that night. She made him to go to work.

And here we are. She said that the one thing she was not able to do was let him put her knees on the bed beside her arms. It hurt her hips too much. She got back online and sent momtoo a note. We both decided we were too tired to do anything so she left to go sleep at home and I went to bed for a couple of hours.

Part 5

My kids got home from school and I helped them with their homework and we made sure the schedules were up-to-date.

My hubby called and told me to invite my friend and her husband to dinner this coming weekend – we’d take them to a popular steak and fish joint. When I called she checked with her husband and it was a date.

I checked the Internet and momtoo had mailed her congratulations and suggestions for my friend to become more flexible. She also warned us that this was just step one – our hubbies might grow tired of blowjobs so we needed to be ready with part two. She was sure that once we wrapped our minds around it, we’d be very enthusiastic. She didn’t give us any hints.

About ten, after I had been fucked four times, the phone rang and since I had my hubby’s cock down my throat he answered it. He told the caller his wife was busy but he wanted to thank the caller for re-igniting our marriage. He corrected himself at the insistence of the caller to re-igniting our sex life and told her dinner this weekend was to thank her.

Then he told her that yes, he could interrupt his wife for two or three minutes but she owed him a favor. He asked her “Anything – anything I want?” That’s when I grabbed the phone and pulled off his cock.

When I said hello she asked what I was doing and I told her swallowing cock. My husband sputtered and when I said for the first time tonight he asked if we had any secrets. I told him no.

My friend and I talked for about five minutes about this weekend while I stroked my hubby – he was close to getting off. I told her there was about to be a release and I needed to go – she told me she wanted to hear him come.

I wrapped my lips around him and started stroking harder. He started to take the phone but I would not let go. I came off and said she wants to hear and immediately got my lips back on and he came.

I figured he might like it if someone else listened. He did. When he finished I asked if she heard and she told me she had to go find a cock to suck and hung up.

I looked at my hubby and he said, “You girls are sluts.” I just smiled. I waited about ten minutes and I called her number. When her husband answered she was busy. I told him to hang on, it was my turn. He asked about my turn and I told him it was my turn to hear her make him come.

And he came. After his noises quit, she grabbed the phone and said hello and I told her I needed to get fucked and hung up on her.

The phone rang about 10 minutes later but our hands were all full so we let it go to voice mail. We both forgot about it.

The next morning I went to call her and heard the dial tone beeping about voice mail. I called it and it was her coming while he fucked her. I called my hubby and told him how to get voice mail from his office. He called me back a little later laughing and said he was afraid of the two of us.

My friend and I decided to dress as provocative as possible for dinner. We both wore very short dresses and we each got 4 inch heels on a shopping trip. We also found garter belts to go with some great stockings.

She asked what I was going to wear underneath and I suggested we wear removable panties and explained my idea.

When we met outside the restaurant we both got compliments from each others husband. Our husbands had never met so they talked about their jobs and the kids and everything else.

When the first drink came, her husband toasted me for being such a good teacher. My husband toasted his wife for her abilities. And then they compared notes.

We had both grabbed our husband’s hand and let them stroke us outside our panties but when we were about to be found out I told her now and we took off our panties under the table, handed them to out respective husbands and asked him to put them in their pocket. We didn’t bring our purses.

Our husbands both looked at each other and then they leaned towards us and you could tell they were each touching their wife.

My husband asked if her husband was right and he confirmed. My hubby said it was official – we had both become sluts.

We laughed and told them we were trying for whores. Her husband bent down to look under the table. I spread my legs. I learned later my friend lifted her skirt for full view.

He told my husband he had to see this so my husband peeked underneath. I also lifted my skirt for full view and she spread her legs.

My husband sat up straight and in a tweety voice said he had just seen a pussy – two of them. Her husband laughed and said me too.

We all laughed but we girls both noticed that they never used one of their hands to eat. And for some reason both the women at that table had to rest every so often with their head against their husband’s shoulder. They were hanging onto their arms awfully hard.

We left the restaurant and the husbands decided they would like to take their girls to an upbeat bar and show us off. I warned my friend’s husband that it might take us a few minutes to get there and dragged my husband to our car that was about 50 feet away. He helped me in my side and as soon as he sat down I was on his lap with the steering wheel holding my ass up. I told him to lean his seat back and I got his pants down and cock out and I was fucking him. I was so wet and so horny.

It did not take long for the windows to fog up. And it did not take long for me to come the first time. The second took a little longer and we came together.

Part 6

I had him drive to my friend’s car and he pulled up driver’s window to driver’s window and rolled the window down.

The other car's window came down and my friend was still on his lap. I apologized for interrupting and she said we didn’t. She was just teasing him some more. She got off him and he said that she had just told him she didn’t want to go out – let’s all of us meet back at their house.

So we followed them home. As soon as my friend and I hit the door we headed for her bathroom. We both cleaned up and whispered about each other’s experience. She got two older pair of panties that covered us and our garter belts and we went to find the husbands.

They were comparing notes and figured out that their wives were blaming the other wife for their behavior. We sat on a couch across from them and came clean.

We told them the whole story. Her husband asked if it was true she had swallowed almost a whole banana and I confirmed it. Then he reached into his pocket and threw his wife’s panties to her and told her she better put them on.

She told my husband to cover his eyes and showed him that she had already fixed the problem. My husband was told it was safe – he said he doubted it – he threw my panties at me. I didn’t warn her husband – I just spread my legs and let them both see.

My husband stood up and lifted me to my feet. Then he knelt down, reached under my dress and pulled the panties off. Her husband came and repeated with his wife.

I started to get my first pair ready and my husband grabbed them and threw them across the room. Her husband did the same and then he said in a tweety voice that her sure wished he could see a pussy.

My friend and I looked at each other and I pulled my husband down next to me and she took her husband back to his chair.

I asked my husband if he minded and he told me that it didn’t matter, his new friend had already seen the prize. I told him to help me and he asked if I was sure. I said yes, I think so and the asshole reached down and grabbed my ankles and tried to put them on the back of the couch while he spread them apart.

Her husband got a complete view of my privates and my ass and butt hole. He repeated the move with his wife. We sat there and stared at each other while our husbands compared notes.

We girls were so embarrassed. Our husbands told us it was payback for lying to them. They made us drinks and we sat and talked for an hour about family things but every once in a while one of us would spread our legs and the other followed suit.

Her husband got up and turned on as many lights as he could – it was too dark in here he said. He wife suggested we could just take off our skirts. Our husbands considered it and then decided they liked the peep show better.

All we girls knew was they both has hard-ons and we were both wet as hell thinking about the fact we were showing ourselves to another man.

After a few more conversations he grabbed his wife’s hand and said we needed to give their new friends a few moments alone – plus they needed a few minutes to themselves. She laid back and pulled her skirt up – I followed suit – and asked why he could not do her right here. They had already heard him come.

He looked confused and my husband told him about the voice mail. He blushed and started un-doing his pants. My pussy got wet.

She jumped up and dragged him out of the room. My husband’s cock was buried in me in less then 20 seconds later and about a minute later we heard someone coming and we both joined the choir.

He stood up and pulled my head to him and I sucked and licked him. After about 10 minutes she asked if they could come back in from the other room and my husband said yes. But he pushed me down on my back and pulled my skirt up to my waist. I tried to pull it down and he told me he knew I liked it. I quit fighting and when her husband sat down he stared at me then caught himself and apologized to my husband.

I told him the my husband had positioned me like this for him. He looked at his wife and she pulled her skirt off. I heard my husband groan.

Her husband was taken by surprise and at first I thought he was mad until he turned her around and bent her over. He told my husband this was her favorite position. Her pussy looked like it had just been fucked.

I felt my husband shiver and grabbed his crotch. I told my friend that my hubby’s cock really liked that view.

Everyone laughed and she put her skirt back on and I covered up and we both agreed that we had a little too much to drink. Her husband went to the bar and brought both of us a bottle – he said we still had clothes on – so we needed a little more.

We told them that payback was done or they would not get any more blowjobs. They both settled down and we kept our knees together. When I talked to her the next morning she admitted she wanted to spread for my husband and I agreed with her.

We decided we needed to talk to momtoo.

Part 7

We spent the rest of the morning talking about sex in general and what each of us liked and then we changed to talking about our husbands and what they liked. In some cases I didn’t know certain things and she didn’t know certain things.

We made a list for each other to fill out so that we would know. I thought for a moment and asked why we needed to know some of these things and she said that we could not trust our husbands. One of these days her husband might confuse me for her or vice versus.

I laughed but realized my pussy got wet. I asked her again what she felt when she knew my husband was looking at her pussy. She asked me if I really wanted to know. I told her we could not have any secrets. She sighed and said she wished he could have fucked her right after her husband did.

I confessed the same thing. We sent momtoo another email. Then we talked about fucking each other’s husband. She described how he would do me while I described what mine would do. She told me she was so fucking wet she had to get off and she lifted her skirt and played with herself. I got even wetter.

I handed her a banana and told her I recommend this. She grabbed it and rubbed her crotch with it. She asked me how I used it and I took it from her and spread my own legs. She told me to use hers. I reached over and pushed the tip of it in her and started to tell her what I was doing but she grabbed my hand and told me to sushush and fuck her.

I got on my knees so I could reach her easier. The banana went in with no resistance and she immediately responded. I pushed it in farther every other stroke until my hand touched her pussy and my pussy started dripping. It was so hot.

I took my free hand and touched her clit with my thumb. She opened her eyes and smiled. I started rubbing her and moved the banana in and out faster. When she came the first time I was unprepared for what it did to me. The feeling was joy and sad and jealous it was her and not me and wonderment that I had caused this to happen.

She was watching me and smiling then I increased the speed of boot hands and her head fell back and the moans and groans got louder.

The next time she came I was ready and I buried the banana as far as it would and held it in her. I pushed hard on her clit and she quivered and shook and tried to get away.

She finally pushed my hands away and said she could see why I recommended it. She pulled me off the floor and sat me down. She grabbed a new banana and stuck her finger in me first. She told me I did not need any foreplay and she buried the banana in my pussy.

She fucked me differently then I had her and flicked my clit instead of rubbing it. I got off much faster and she barely slowed. When I had recovered she started again but this time she changed the rhythm and made sure it was buried completely each time.

When I started coming she buried it in me and held her palm on my clit. When I was just about done she kissed my clit and I came again.

I kept waiting for her to lick me but she just pulled away. I smiled and she said we should have done that a long time ago.

She told me her husband was going to use a banana on her tonight while she sucked his cock. I got wet and horny again. I really wanted to see that.

Part 8 coming soon


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window