••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 15, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Update

Posted at 11:38 PM
Tags --

That had to be the easiest move ever. Jen was worried she would not get it sorted and packed but I got there at 10:30 and we were ready to go by 2.
To Read the rest click
here->
She had lots of stuff but it was already organized. Larry’s guys showed up at 2:30 and were loaded and on the way to my old place by 4.

Jen and I drove to the company office that the auction man works at and showed him everything that was left on a video cam we shot (I was thinking dirty thoughts when I left this morning but it worked out good). And since we had already driven 30 minutes towards home we came home.

We got there before the truck – they had stopped for dinner and we were unloaded in a half hour. Since she is so organized, we had almost everything put away by 10. It was too easy.

And of course we had to say thank you to the guys. We both shook their hands and asked how much we owed them. They told us pops had already taken care of everything but….

Jen started laughing and told the guy to continue and he would not do it. He later told us he thought it was a practical joke. Jen looked at me and looked down – we think alike.

The guys were blown away when we blew them. The guy I was sucking told Jen he really loved her ass – so we switched guys and she showed him her ass. He didn’t have a condom otherwise Jen said she’d fuck him. The other guy didn’t have a condom either.

I laughed and went to the bathroom and grabbed what we needed and the guys turned us both around and fucked us fairly good.

When the guys started pulling their clothes back on Jen asked them what the fuck they thought they were doing.

They both got concerned – she told them to wait – she came back with two more condoms and told them that we always share everything – now she wanted fucked by the big guy (big in size – small in dick). They left the happiest guys in the world and we finished each other off.

As I was bent over picking up my clothes – I hate having any clothes on during sex – she spanked my rear a couple of times and told me I had to go home.

She said she had fucked me more the BBs and she felt she had to fix that since BBs had brought us all together. She called BBs and told her if she hurried she might catch her in the shower.

I left and had only got two or three blocks away when BBs called wanting to know what Jen liked best. I gave her a brief description.

She told me that they were going to wake Denny up early in the morning and if I wanted, they’d wake me up next. I told her I’d stay up late tonight and would love for them to wake me up in time for brunch.

I am so excited. More then I’ve ever been in my life.

Added at 12:32 AM


When I got home I checked for email and wrote the update above. Only one problem – my day was not quite done.

Pops always wakes up at night when the perimeter alarm sounds. He walked into my room and asked how it went. He was surprised we were already done. I told him I was sore from all the trips to and from the truck. He came over and started rubbing my lower back.

He told me to meet him in his shower. I got there and the hot water was already running. He pushed my face first under the water then told me to grab the shower head pipe and relax.

He started washing my back with soap and soon had me washed from head to toe and nipple to butt hole. He pinned me against the wall and started massaging me.

His massages are actually foreplay. You are completely relaxed but can’t wait to fuck. Pops never touches you sexually – all of a sudden his cock will be in you and he continues to massage you as you fuck him.

He had me pinned against the shower wall and every time he pushed in me he lifted me off my feet and held me while he massaged my back or shoulders and sometimes he even bent down and lifted a leg to massage it.

The last time before he sent me over the edge I was about 3 inches off the ground and he had a tit in each hand with my nipples between his fingers.

He kept bouncing me off the wall and finally pushed me over the edge. Once I start coming it is continuous and I try to buck him off. It’s just the way I fuck.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards and fucked me so hard I had to bend over to find something to hold on to.

When he came he lifted me off the floor and bounced me. I felt the end of his dick hitting the back of my cunt. Wow, it was good. When he was done he sat me down but my legs were wobbly and I sank to the floor of the shower.

He asked if I was OK and I told him fine. He knelt beside me and made the water just a little hotter. He asked if he could experiment. I’ll let him try anything but I should remember to question him first.

He fingered fucked me. Not once, or twice or three times. No, he was not satisfied with that. He was not going to stop until I hurt or passed out. I don’t really believe him but for a while I wondered if he as trying to kill me.

He asked how I liked it – it blows your mind – it is better then drugs. My bladder let go – I’m sure glad I had not eaten very much today otherwise we could have had a real mess.

I grabbed his arm after the second time but I never tried to push him away. I just held on tight while my brain went away.

Each time I’d start to see again, he’d start the fingers and I’d be gone. When he finally stopped because his knees hurt, it took me almost 10 minutes to speak and another 10 to stop shivering. It’s not really a shiver – but you do not have any control over your muscles.

He helped me out of the shower after soaping up my crotch and I sat on the toilet while he patted me dry.

He almost carried me to bed and poured me in when I got there. I looked at the clock and realized I had not been home for quite 90 minutes.

I laid there shivering or seizing or whatever it is and grabbed my portable to write this update to the update.

I want to warn Dani that pops is looking for endurance. I figure we both are going to experience his fingers for a while. Part of me is scared – the other can’t wait to find my limits.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window