••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 12, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader

Posted at 12:28 PM
Tags -- , , ,

One of our readers wrote a story about her experience with momtoo in an Internet Chat room. She described everything that happened and mom suggested it might be a good motivator or confidence builder for those who face the same problem - a husband that is no longer interested.
To Read the rest click
here->
I always told the girls that a blow job was the best way to a good fuck. They all agree.

Anyway, I'm not quite done editing the story but Parts 1,2 and 3 are online. I'll get the other parts up as soon as I can.

Here's Part 1,2 and 3

Hi, my name is TrulyBlue and I guess I'm going to be the first guest writer on Dani and Lisa's Story blog. Quickly, I'm 38, married, with 2 kids (12 and 14) and a husband who was just not interested. I've been trying for 2 years to get back to where we were 10 years ago. Sex at least 5 times a week. Quickies at lunch, during office visits and whenever either of us "needed it".

We could talk for hours about nothing and spent hours fucking each other's brains out. Then one day after the kids started school, it stopped. I can't point to the exact reason or exact time. One day several years ago I woke up ready to screw anything in my way.

He told me he had just taken a shower - maybe later tonight - and I took care of myself, for the first time since I met him. And forgot about it.

Not long after, another refusal made me think he was having an affair but nope, he just was not interested in my pussy or any pussy. One time he was getting ready to go play golf with my brother.

I stowed away in the front car seat and when he got in I was naked and spread-eagle ready for anything. He told me he was late and this was not the place. I think he was kind of mad. I cried for 3 hours and finally took a hot bath and made love with a lotion bottle.

I assumed this was the way it was and got into the habit of daily self-satisfaction. But there are only so many ways to do it. I grew bored with it.

I sat him down and told him the marriage was not in good shape and he told me that's the way life is. He just was not horny. He suggested I talk to other wives and I did.

It was common knowledge that after 40 some men just don't care. I could not imagine this. Not one of those other wives cared. They had interests and other responsibilities. I went back to work hoping to fix the emptiness in my heart and soul.

We didn't need the money and after I spent $400 dollars on top of the line lingerie and he didn't even notice - well I almost gave up and admitted that my sex life was over. But my pussy was in disagreement.

I quit my job and started a period of self-evaluation. I read 3 or 4 books but they did not help. I needed someone to tell me what to do. I had heard about the Internet so I bought a computer with all the extra money I had and determined that I could not figure it out. So I was alone, confused and just as horny as before.

One evening I went out with a new friend I had met at one of the kid's birthday parties. She was new in town and needed to get out once a week. We went out and acted like teenagers and had a great time.

She had to call her husband to come get us as we'd got totally plastered. The second time we picked a spot with a slightly older crowd and talked about everything. She brought up sex about four drinks in and that's all we talked about until they kicked us out.

The next day we talked on the phone and decided to drive our husbands crazy. She checked her husband's computer and found some of the websites he visited.

She stopped by early one afternoon and we visited them and were shocked. We were looking at perfect women. Not an ounce of fat, no hair below the neck showing everything they had and smiling. We both were very depressed.

That evening my hubby climbed on for his 2 minute habit once a month. I didn't even get fully awake. I knew he had not been on the computer - he hated them.

I ended up in the bathroom taking care of my needs and looked at myself in the mirror and cried. The next morning I called my friend and told her there might be a way to solve this problem but it was going to require hard work.

We ran (walked) a mile that day. A week later we were jogging and walking half and half. A month after that we logged 2 miles every day.

Our diets changed completely which made a big difference for both our families and us. Her daughter had been complaining she was too fat. With the new diet and running with us every other day she was looking real good.

After six months we were new women. We still had a lot to do; she convinced her hubby to buy a weight machine and we added that to our daily workout.

Our complexions were pretty damn good for thirty-something. Our husbands even noticed the changes. But the sex was still dead. We both noticed that we might look a lot better but we were still horny as ever. In fact, I was hornier then I'd ever been in my life. Three times getting myself off a day was barely stemming the desire.

One day my friend and I put on some of our tight new clothes and went to the mall. As we climbed some stairs a crew of painters all whistled. She told me that she was ready to lay down and take them all on. Those guys made us feel really good.

That afternoon she called and asked what I thought about having an affair. I was totally shocked. That was wrong - dead wrong. Then she asked about sex for sex - no affair, just a real good afternoon of mindless sex.

I asked her if she was going to become a prostitute. She laughed and said we could make a lot of money with the way we looked and as desperate as we were.

We didn't talk about it again until about two months ago. And we talked for days about it. But I need to go backwards a bit.

After we got our bodies back our husbands still didn't much care for sex. We decided we needed to liven up their sex lives and in turn ours. We'd become whores for them and we laughed but we were serious.

The first experiment she took my kids for the night and when he got home I stripped down and stripped him down and played with him and told him he could do whatever he wanted. I did get laid for about five minutes but he was asleep an hour later. All attempts to make him rise again failed. I was so depressed the thoughts were not good.

Her attempt turned out the same but he did ask for a blowjob but since she'd never done it before she chickened out. She came to my house crying that night and her kids thought their father had done something wrong. We convinced them everything was fine.

The next morning we hit the Internet - looking for whatever we could find. We stumbled upon an advice forum for lonely women that had lots of ideas but we were far ahead of them.

My friend wanted to learn how to give blowjobs. It was the only thing her husband asked for. We left a message and almost immediately got a response.

Some gal named momtoo (she actually used a different name but momtoo was answering). She asked a lot of questions. By then we had four more responses all telling us to read an article by (momtoo) and one told us to contact momtoo.

Well by luck, we were trading messages with the expert. She asked if we knew how to chat and she gave us instructions.

Less then 20 minutes later we were talking to another woman about sucking dicks by typing messages back and forth. It was the most bizarre thing I had ever done.

Part 2

The first problem, we never talked like this except to make fun of things we saw on the Internet. Second, we had never discussed among ourselves let alone with a complete stranger about things we did in the bedroom.

She assured us several times that one way or the other she'd get us laid on a regular basis. We made a leap of faith and ten minutes later we were trying to find out how much of a hot dog we could get into our mouths. We were pitiful. She told us to practice and keep her posted. Before long we'd be experts. She also told us to find something that resembled our hubby's dick in size and length.

We both laughed at each other when we got bananas and commented we wished. In the end a jumbo hot dog sufficed for both of us but she said she really needed to cut some off. I didn't ask.

Momtoo told us to also practice using something handy to turn our husbands on. Shoving half or ¾ of a banana in our mouth, skin and all, would probably have the desired affect.

Over two or three days we learned quite a bit about each other and our previous sex experience. We each only had 3 lovers and had never really had an orgasm with our husbands. Neither of us had ever sucked a dick. Boy were we naïve.

She told me about her second lover whose dick was as big as a banana and how she had climaxed once or twice the first night and gotten scared that it would stretch her out. The second night she screwed him six times. The third night after several hours of sex, he wanted to share her with one of her friends because he could not keep up. She never saw him again.

After commenting that she'd screw all his friends for one more fuck, she blushed and I told her I would too. Then we started with the fantasies. And of course the Internet played a big part. We found some great orgasms on the Internet. One day we went looking for big dicks. I had to excuse myself and got off in the bathroom.

When I got back to the kitchen, she was coming out of that bathroom. She got brave and asked how it was - I was ashamed and then realized we were both normal so I told her what I had thought of. She told me her story. They were completely different but with the same ending; cocks exploding in our mouths.

More importantly, we became very close friends and before long whatever came to mind was shared with each other.

After a couple of weeks, she decided she was ready. Momtoo had her take a turkey baster and fill it with a ½ inch of warm water. Then she told her to put the tip just inside her lips and squeeze the bulb as hard as she could.

Her eyes bugged out and she choked. Luckily I had a towel for 'just in case'. We had not even thought about what we would do when they came. And she told us we had to swallow it all or we were not true cocksuckers. We called each other cocksuckers for the next few days.

In the end we learned how to suck more than half a banana down our throat, we could take a turkey baster and fill it with just about anything (we both loved Malibu and Rum) and swallow 4 or 5 big squirts without choking or spilling a drop.

We were both pretty damn proud.

She decided she'd try it that night - she'd catch him coming out of the shower. About 9 o'clock she called and I could hear the excitement in her voice. She told me not to wait. Go for it.

I was so scared. Momtoo had told us she had NEVER met a man that did not like a good blowjob. He was listening to a baseball game and working on something at his workbench.

I walked in and told him that I had something to show him. I told him that a friend had discovered he had testicular cancer (momtoo's idea) and that it was very easy to check for. I was undoing his belt as I was talking and he started to say something but I was too fast and his pants came down as I knelt on the floor.

I had his cock in my mouth before he could react and momtoo told us to grab their ass and hold them to us until they stopped resisting. He tried to get away but then his hand went to the back of my head and he was hard. Harder then I ever remember.

I let him pump but then he was coming and I sucked until he was soft. About 45 seconds it took. I tried to look up into his eyes as momtoo suggested but his eyes were closed when I looked.

When he dropped his hand I sucked and licked a few more times, got up and asked if he'd ever had his cock sucked before and walked away. I was almost back into the house when he replied no.

About a half hour later he came into the family room where I was watching TV. He looked at me and started to say something but I offered my hand and pulled him to in front of me. I stared straight into his eyes and pulled his pants down again and took him into my mouth.

This time he smiled and when I buried him in my mouth I remembered something momtoo had said. I licked his balls with his cock buried in my mouth. This time he lasted about a minute.

After I was done I let his cock drop out of my mouth and I kissed it then asked how his second blowjob was. He grinned and asked if he passed the search for testicular cancer. I told him he'd have to see his doctor but his cock seemed to be working OK.

He grinned and then did something he has not done for a long time. He sat beside me and stayed there and even TALKED to me for the next hour.

Then he asked if it was time to go to bed. About fucking time was what I thought. We got in the bedroom and he actually snuggled me. I ask him what he wanted and he said he was not sure. Then he started touching my breasts. I got up and stripped and pulled his pajama off. I got back into bed fully naked with a naked man for the first time in a long time.

When he started touching me I remembered momtoo telling us to act like whores in the bedroom. I asked him what he wanted - he said sex - I asked you mean fuck me? I had his cock in my hand and it jerked and grew even longer.

I told him he better hurry and lay on my back and spread my legs. He was on me in seconds. After he pumped for a while I pushed him over and got on top. I had not been on top in years.

We fucked for quite a long time and then I told him to fill me with his cum. He did. When I lifted off of him I took his cock right into my mouth and sucked. It was the first time I had ever tasted myself. He was shocked but he didn't resist. And he surprised me - he was hard in about 4 minutes - so I asked him what part he liked best. Like a good husband he told me all of it so I climbed back on.

And I rode him. I was so close but just could not get off. I leaned down and he sucked my tits. He had not done that in years and never when I was on top.

I whispered in his ear to fuck me harder and he pushed me on my back and I lifted my legs and I stuck my heels in his ass. I matched him - momtoo said to try and buck him off like a bucking bronco. I felt him getting harder.

I told him in a louder voice to fuck me harder. Stick his cock in my cunt. He came and I almost did. When he pulled out I reached down and grabbed him and pulled him to my mouth where I sucked him and licked him.

He finally lay down beside me and cuddled me for the first time in years. I woke up to something poking me in the ass. It was his cock. I thought to myself this had not happened since before we were married. I turned and he was looking at me. I told him I'd suck him off BUT he had to fuck me one more time before he went to work.

He told me he was going to call in sick. I started to grab him but he stopped and asked me where the hell I had learned about blowjobs and where had I learned to talk dirty.

I told him that first I was going to suck his cock and eat his cum then he had to fuck my pussy and fill my cunt with cum and then we could talk but right now I want to fuck and give him another blowjob.

Part 3

His cock really liked that and that's what we did. I was riding him and told me to tell him when he was ready to come and when he told me I got off and swallowed his cock and cum whole.

When we finished he asked me where I had learned this. I told him my friend. He did not completely believe me but he didn't say anything. We took a shower and got the kids off to school and then he pulled my clothes off and told me I could not put them back on until the kids got home.

Fine with me. I do not know how many times we fucked that day but I do know that all I had to do was start sucking his cock and he would be ready in no time. He usually didn't let me finish before he'd fuck me silly and when he got ready to come, he head straight for my mouth. He told me later that was the part he liked best.

Pulling it out of my pussy and sticking it down my throat. He could usually last four or five good pumps before he got off. I loved it. And I did not feel ashamed or bashful. I sort of liked being a whore.

Right after lunch the phone rang and it was my friend. She told me her husband had just gone to work - he didn't want to but he had an important meeting. My hubby was sitting at the table with me and I let him hear my side of the conversation.

I told her exactly what happened and he just grinned and when I told her that he was sitting right here, she giggled and told me to swallow a banana. I asked him to get me a banana and when he handed it to me I asked my friend on the phone what I was suppose to do with it.

I think hubby came a little when he saw me push that banana down my throat. I got lots more down then I ever had before. She told me to call her next week if he was done with me and said bye.

He just laughed and I grabbed for his dick and handed him the banana. I played with him a bit then asked him to make me cum. He asked how and I told him he was holding it. The look on his face made me laugh. I told him I was not kidding - if he ever wanted another blowjob, he had to make me cum.

Then I lifted my feet, one to the table and one to his shoulder and showed him my pussy. I'm pretty sure he had never seen it with that much daylight shining on it. He stared at it for a few moments then he pushed the banana in me. Now I've never had anything that big going in before. Plus I was a little sore. It had been a long time since I'd been fucked let alone fucked a dozen times in a day.

When he asked me if it hurt I told him I'd stop him if it got too bad. He told me he didn't want to hurt it - he planned on fucking it a few more times that day.

Then he picked me up, sat me on the arm of a chair in the family room and pushed me backwards into the chair. My ass was on one arm, my head was in the cushion against the far arm and he spread my legs apart.

Any other time he would have tried this I would have killed him. In this case, I grabbed each of my ass cheeks and spread them. He stroked me with the banana and then he kissed my pussy. Then he licked it.

I got head for the first time in my life. I was shocked and didn't quite know what to do. I remembered that momtoo said a man likes his woman to make noise - he wants her to tell any man in earshot that he was doing good. So I moaned and moaned. He seemed to get more excited and then I felt my urging grow tenfold and I came.

So much better then doing it myself. And he didn't stop - even when I told him to. The second time was heaven. The third and fourth drove me crazy and I didn't let a fifth time happen.

He said I got so wet and when I felt his beard, it was soaked. Told me he'd never seen me that wet before. When he helped me up I noticed the arm cover was soaked and I grabbed both sides to wash them.

We took another shower and explored each other's bodies. He had never touched my butthole before. He was very gentle.

We lay on the bed and took a nap but I woke up with something poking me again. I woke him up and asked him what he was dreaming about. He said fucking you. I told him to give me details and I performed just like his dream.

When it came time to cum I sat backwards on his face and bent down to suck his dick and told him that I was going to keep sucking his dick until he made me cum. He asked what happens if I cum - I told him I'd get him hard again.

He started licking and using his finger on me. He called me his whore and slut and fingered me so fast I almost made him stop. He came and told me what a great fuck I was and I came. He grabbed my ass and spread it wide. He told me later he was just trying to breath. I guess I was smothering him with my pussy while I came.

The kids were due home from school so we got dressed but he asked me to wear the one dress I didn't think he liked. It was plain but short. I wore it one weekend when both kids were gone and he fell asleep watching a ballgame. I had to be real careful - bend over a few inches too far and my ass cheeks were hanging out another inch and he'd be able to see my pussy lips.

Every time we were alone, he pulled the back up and pushed me over or he'd stick his hand up it and squeeze my ass. We were acting like teenagers who just discovered sex. I told the kids to take the leftovers to an old man that lived down the street. They liked to visit him.

As soon as the door slammed I leaned over the counter and told him to fuck his whore. If anyone looked through the windows they'd see us. In 10 seconds he was in me. I leaned on the counter with my stomach and reached back and spread my ass apart. I asked if he could see better and I swear he grew another inch.

Then he started to talk - was afraid I'd get mad when he called me a whore. I told him to talk dirty to me and fuck his whore. He asked me if I had sucked a lot of cocks. He already knew the answer but I told him hundreds. He got longer. He said we were going to have a party and he'd invite all the guys from the office and I could suck them off. I got wetter. Then I asked if I could fuck them all too. He said he did not care as long as he could watch me. And we both came. The FIRST time I had come with his dick in my cunt.

He pulled out and I dropped my skirt and he said hey and pointed to his dick so I sucked him and then licked him when we heard the door open. The kids came in and told us about the visit. They wanted ice cream so I fixed us all a bowl.

I whispered for him to get a washcloth and hurry back. When he got back I told him to clean me up. Luckily I was behind the counter where the kids could not see and he raised my dress and patted me down. I told him to wipe me - he said no. So I stood there with cum running down both legs. I thought for sure I was dripping and there would be a puddle under me.

The kids finished and went to their room and I tried to grab the cloth. He said no and bent me over and told me his cum had dribbled almost to my knees and I had drops hanging on my lips. He finally patted me dry and I told him to wipe me. He said he wanted to see how much more came out.

So we stood there talking - it was sort of fun - and then he said look and sure enough - a ribbon of cum had made it's way down my leg to my knee. He cleaned me up and told me he was turned on again. I grabbed him and he was.

I told him that he'd have to wait. He frowned and told me I was living the dangerous life. He might rape me if I went outside or into a bathroom. I asked about the backyard. He said anyplace.

The only problem was I was getting sore. I needed some kind of lube. I'm so glad momtoo told us to get some. She must have known we'd need it. I went to the bedroom and lubed myself up. When I came out he and the kids were arguing over the TV and I said I was going for a short walk.

He caught me as I started to go out the back gate. He pressed me up against it and picked up my leg. Then he was fucking me. I told him I had to lube it up some; good he said; he likes his whore to be well fucked before he fucks her. I came and he followed.

We sat on a bench for a few minutes - his arm around me and we talked. We had not done that since we moved in 13 years ago.

I asked him where the dirty language came from - he said he always heard it in his mind when he was making love to me. I questioned that and he corrected himself to fucking me. He asked where mine came from and I told him he talked in his sleep. I told him not to worry about it - he could say whatever he wanted and call me whatever he wanted as long as I kept coming when he fucked me.

He wanted to screw me later but I hurt too much. I sucked him until he could not get up again. He cuddled me and I woke up in his arms. For once, he did not have an erection. I made him go to work - no pussy until after the kids went to bed - then he could fuck me continuously until he was out of juice.

He came home for lunch. My friend had just got there. He thanked her and asked her how she had become such a good teacher. She swallowed almost an entire banana. He laughed and asked if he could talk to me for a second. We went into the family room and he told me he was so horny. My friend yelled that blowjobs are not sex but hurry up - she needed to get home and change the sheets and get some rest before her cock got home.

My hubby's dick was hard as a rock. I got him off in less then 2 minutes. Then I asked my friend if she wanted a taste and he spun around to tuck it and zip back up. She walked around the corner to the sound of the zipper and called him a chicken - he was blushing and rushed out saying he had to get back to work. She told him that excuse didn't work anymore.

We got online and sent momtoo a thank you note then we compared notes. Her previous day was as a prisoner in her house.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window