••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 14, 2008 (item)

My Valentine’s Hope For All

Posted at 7:29 PM
Tags -- ,

Annie’s brother called and asked if he could stop by – he had a valentine gift for me – I asked if it was fairly long and hard – he told me I would have to make it hard.
To Read the rest click
here->
He said he and girlfriend had been arguing – I asked if I was a revenge fuck. He said no, I was just a good fuck.

He told me he was horny and Anal was busy with her grandmother. Told me he also missed my blowjobs. I laughed and told him he had to bring a friend. He didn’t like that – he wanted me all for himself.

I told him to give me a half hour.

The boy must have been really horny. He was there exactly thirty minutes later. I took him to my room and pulled his pants to his ankles. He hates that because it limits his mobility. But he didn’t complain when I sucked his dick then I pushed him onto the bed and got on him facing his feet.

He loves to watch my ass while I fuck him. He told me that Anal had told him I liked it up the ass. I grabbed a tube of lube and let him watch me push some up my ass and told him I had no idea what he was talking about.

As I pumped him he spread and squeezed my ass. Then I felt a sharp pain and his finger was up my ass. I told him that it was proper to give a girl notice before sticking anything up her ass. He said sorry and yanked his finger out.

A few more pumps and he jammed his finger in again. It was hard to admonish him when I came. He finally gave me a break when I turned to fuck him sideways. It feels strange but still good. Then I turned so that I was facing him.

My tits were attacked – that’s the only way to describe it. He loves squeezing them and pinching my nipples. He likes the way I come when I have a little pain. Once he spanked me with a belt while I rode him. The first time he hit his dick, he quit spanking me which I didn’t like.

I told him to stand up and he knew what was coming. He loved standing beside the bed and doggy fucking me. This time instead of grabbing my hips he stuck a finger up my ass.

He will eventually fuck me very hard and come fairly quickly but today he was pulling out and rubbing his cock all over my ass and crack. I warned him that if he fucked my ass, I would not suck him off.

He fucked me some more in the pussy and when he came I let him squirt a couple of times and I pulled off and sucked the rest of it – I really wanted to taste his cum and myself.

Then I continued to suck him until he was hard and turned back around for another fuck. He kept pulling out and rubbing it up and down my crack, which I really liked.

I came the third or fourth time he did it then I screamed. When I least expected it he nailed my butt hole. No warning, no extra lube on his cock – just bam – there is was.

I pulled off and grabbed hic cock with one hand and squeezed until he tried to get away. I told him he needed to learn how to fuck a girl up the ass.

He went soft – guess I was squeezing too hard. I handed him the lube and told him to make it slippery and hard. I left and came back with Lisa’s helper – the vibrator reserved for butt holes.

I got on the bed in front of him and watched him jerk his cock. When it was hard enough he tried to stick it in my pussy. I jerked away and told him that once it was up my ass he couldn’t put it anywhere else except my ass until it had been sterilized.

He told me to teach him how to fuck my ass so I told him to put just the head in. It took a couple of tries but it finally went in.

I reached back with the vibrator and put it behind his balls on his taint. It was kind of awkward but he seemed to like it. He asked what I was doing and I told him this would get him off faster because sometime I could not take it up the ass very long. He got into it.

When he had relaxed and I asked him to put another half inch in I thought I had the vibrator in the right position and I pushed hard up.

Unfortunately I missed and he jerked up and back and pulled himself out of me. He asked if I had tried to stick it up his ass and I told him no. He had hit a tender spot and I jerked. He bought it.

He eased back in and I waited a minute before asking for another half an inch and started vibrating his balls again. This time I moved it around and around until his reaction told me I was definitely on his asshole and asked for another half an inch. As he pushed I shoved and this time hit the mark.

He jerked but since I had him anchored with the vibrator he could not get away and he crammed the rest of his cock in me. I was not expecting to come but I did and he let out a yell but then realized his cock was buried in my ass AND I liked it.

But he still didn’t like the vibrator up his ass. I yanked it out and put it aside and asked how he likes his butt hole raped.

He apologized and said he would never make the mistake again. I had him start stoking my ass with the full length of his cock. I had him reach around and massage my clit. After I came three or four times he warned me he might be close. I used my muscles and fucked him really hard and he filled my ass with his cum.

He pulled out and backed away. I told him to hurry and get me cleaned up before I leaked on the bed – my butt hole was taking its time closing up.

When he got back with the washcloth he told me I had cum running out of my ass to my clit. I already knew - I felt it leaking out.

I had him wash his dick twice, especially the tip of it and then asked him to jerk off for me while I lay on the bed.

He started jacking off and when he told me he was close I told him to try and concentrate and shoot it in my mouth. He tried but as we girls all know he only hit the mouth once. The rest was all over my face and chest.

He really liked it. I warned him again that the next time he was going to do anything to my butt hole, he had to lube it and his dick or finger up first.

He didn’t have to warn me when he wanted to stick it in but at least I needed some lube. He apologized again and I told him to go.

He left and I rubbed his cum into my skin and tasted a few more drops. Why is it some guys taste sweet and others taste salty and even others taste sour. I’ll have to ask moms.

So I got all three holes filled for Valentines Day. It was a good day.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window