••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 11, 2008 (item)

Pops Junk – My Treasure

Posted at 8:45 PM
Tags -- ,

Today pops showed me what he has hidden in his hideaway in the basement. He has hundreds if not thousands of Steno pads full of his daily activities going back at least 20 years.
To Read the rest click
here->
When he first learned that he had lost many of his memories he started going though his old notebooks and putting the important info into a database. It was time consuming and boring for him but would probably be very entertaining for me. This was one of my new job duties.

I asked if he wrote everything down and he started looking through the stacks. On the front of each book was a number and some sort of code. I asked what the code meant and he told me that would be a good exercise for me – figure it out.

He went 30 or 40 into a pile and handed me the notebook. I opened it and realized it was from almost 10 years ago.

I knew when pops and mom celebrated their fake anniversary and skimmed the pages for the date.

When I found it he had two entries. First it said:

Just had the best sexual experience in my life. Two women at once – the sweetest women I ever met and perfect whores in the bedroom.

Second it said:

They can’t fucking cook worth a fuck.

I laughed and then skimmed a few pages ahead and found this entry on the day we met:

Met Danny today – she is going to be a heartbreaker – her tits look just like her moms – hope it’s like mother like daughter.

The girl also sucks a straw like it was a dick – wow – wish I was that young again.

The next paragraph talked about the pointer dropping out his latest quick sort routine….huh?

These notebooks cover everything. I wanted to read on through this book but pops grabbed it, put it back in order and stacked all the other pads back on the stack. He told me I’d find it again sooner or later.

I might just love this job.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window