••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 13, 2008 (item)

How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 3)

Posted at 5:58 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

I never told moms this story. If they had known all the pussy I had seen before I met them, well, I imagine that life would have turned out much different.

I stayed in Racine a week - and I still had not met momtoo. It would be another, let's see - 7 weeks + 6 days - something like that.
To Read the rest click
here->
Susie, Deb and I went back to her place – they let me be the chauffeur while they tried out the leather backseat. I got one hell of a show. Deb said she loves Susie’s pussy - Susie returned the compliment and they proceeded to demonstrate their love with their fingers and tongue and mouths.

I got to watch it all. When we walked into Susie’s bedroom, Deb wanted to see what she was going to enjoy and she yanked my pants down. Ten minutes later I was in bed with two of the horniest women ever.

They took turns sucking me and when I told them I needed pussy, Deb indicated Susie had first ride.

Susie climbed on me and took three or four minutes to relax enough to get me all the way in. Deb was kissing and licking us both and after Susie reached her limit of orgasms Deb took her place. Between the two of them we fucked till daylight. I was worn out and had to sleep and I fell asleep watching the girls 69 each other.

Around noon I woke up to a double blowjob and after we showered Deb said she had to get home to her kids.

Susie and I found a brunch place and we drove out to a park near the lake. It was deserted and Susie finally got to experience leather seats under her ass while she got fucked. She loved it.

We started watching a movie but I fell asleep and bless her heart, she let me sleep till early the next morning. She told me she expected my luggage and me at her place that evening in time for supper.

I packed my stuff and made my appointments on time and carried my overnight bag into her bedroom to the smells of one of the best salmon dinners I ever had.

After dinner she wanted to visit another bar so I could meet some more of her friends. This bar was a normal bar and she seemed to know everyone. I met people from her softball league (that’s where she got those calves) and from her pool league (who voted her nicest ass to ever bend over a pool table with a skirt on) and I met a girl that could not have been more then 21 years old.

She was introduced as Janet. Janet shook my hand then kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear that she loved threesomes.

I asked Susie about that and she just smiled. We were back home by 9 because Janet had to catch a flight at 9 the next morning and she wanted plenty of time to experience my dick.

She could not take me – she was just too small. I had Susie do me twice then I put Janet on her back and fucked her with my soft cock. She loved it. After she was satisfied, she laid on top while Susie licked us and as I got hard Janet popped off me.

Susie jerked me off and when I started to come she stuffed the head into Janet. She came a couple of times and told me that was one of the best fucks she ever had.

She left at 1 am and Susie blew me and fell asleep. I spent the next four or five days in her bed usually with either Janet or Deb.

When I had no more excuses I left for the northern part of the state. Janet flew in to see me twice and brought a friend. Susie and Deb visited me one weekend.

Then I headed for home. I spent a week getting back up to speed and headed for Michigan.

I didn’t hear from any of the girls but did make a couple of friends with benefits. I couldn’t get either one of the girls to bring friends and I was surprised to find I missed the multiple partners.

I spent the next four weeks shifting between Michigan, Wisconsin and Indiana shaking hands and doing upgrades and generally saying Hi, how you doing.

Janet and Deb flew into an Indiana college town and we checked out the nightlife.

I ended up going home with a coed and Janet and Deb both found guys that got a special night.

When we met back up the next day, Saturday, we spent that afternoon, evening and the whole next day in bed calling room service for whatever we needed.

Monday morning I dropped them at the airport and I never saw or talked to them again.

I talked to Susie several times but she had found a full time guy that made her forget girls. She told me that Janet and Deb had met a Sugar Daddy on the flight home from Indiana.

They moved to New York and went to work for him helping him manage his string of nightclubs. We both figured strip clubs.

Susie and I have stayed in touch. About a year ago she divorced the man of her life after finding him blowing a young guy in the car – she didn’t care that he was sucking dick; he lied about it.

She went to visit Janet and Deb who were still working for the same guy. It turns out the guy specialized in lesbian bars. They were private clubs and each patron had to be vetted and approved by a board of patrons.

Susie said Deb and Janet were both absolutely stunning – they had lost weight since she had last seen them and they wore $1000 outfits as if they were everyday clothes.

They had a staff of 30, all women, gay, all willing to do whatever to advance their career. Half of them had MBAs and the other half were working on them.

Susie told me the mansion she stayed in had 25 bedrooms – each and everyone with a visiting guest.

When she met the guy, he had another guy hanging on him and a personal valet that did everything for him. He was gayer then Deb and Janet she said.

They both asked about me and were surprised to learn that Susie and I never really hooked back up. They thought we were in love.

She told me that they had found my replacement and they all four spent the weekend in bliss.

I had a slight pang for them all but it disappeared when my girls came in.

One night I found myself back in Wisconsin at a client who’s new computer system kept failing. I had just traced and fixed the problem to a faulty circuit breaker that was incorrectly rated. I had worked for 10 hours to find the problem.

I was just getting ready to go to sleep when my cell rang and momtoo was on the line. She could not get her checks to print. It sounded like the check printer was turned off but she said the light was on. We tried several things and it just didn’t make sense.

The company had just upgraded the check printing software and we had a few minor problems that we had worked through.

Momtoo’s problem was that she needed the paychecks to leave the post office the next day or she would have three or four thousand employees hunting for her.

After we tried everything I could think of and a few things she suggested I decided I didn’t have a choice – she needed help or possibly another system. I had one in my trunk. I grabbed a quick shower and packed my hotel room and headed for middle of Illinois at about one in the morning.




0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window