••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 11, 2008 (item)

I Like These Three People

Posted at 5:45 PM
Tags -- , ,

I told you earlier I wanted a different dick – if you’ve read my previous stories you know I like variety and I am border line lesbian.
To Read the rest click
here->
This morning I walked into pops room and BBs, Jen and DenI were laying in bed talking.

Jen asked if it was always this way, give a man two pieces of ass he turns into a sex fiend.

I told her he’ll be that way for a while but he’ll return to normal – that’s why it’ll be nice having another girl around. The girls will always be fiends – DenI immediately agreed.

BBs asked if I was horny for dick – I didn’t want to sound too anxious so I asked why – she said DenI was horny- I climbed on the bed and asked him how horny but didn’t give him a chance to respond – I swallowed his dick and grabbed his balls and massaged his taint.

Jen wanted to know how I could swallow him and I invited her to suck – when she got her mouth on him I told her to swallow and take as much as she could - then I pushed on her head and watched her take him all.

She never gagged. When I pulled her head back she immediately swallowed again.

I started rubbing her pussy which I wanted when I came in the door and BBs said that if she does that about four more times, DenI will give her a reward. He came the next time his cock went down her throat.

I told BBs to go get Perfect dick and his helper. She smiled and jumped up. She was back in under a minute and handed me Perfect dick but she told me she wanted to borrow his helper for a minute.

She pulled Jen off her husband’s dick and told us to watch. She spread her husband’s legs and asked him if he remembered what he told her was his favorite blowjob? He said yes and she turned on my helper and put it on his taint. She massaged his balls with one hand and ran the vibrator around his taint and butt hole.

She told us that he once asked her to massage his butt hole but it turned her off. This was turning her on. She let his balls drop and his cock got really hard.

She pushed it against his butt hole and he told her not too far and she turned it up. He leaned his head back and his cock started throbbing then he came. He shot over his head into the headboard. BBs moaned.

I got into the 69 position with Jen and she did not complain. I got her ready and slowly inserted Perfect disk into her and I started sucking her clit.

She commented that until that moment, the biggest thing that had been in her was DenI.

BBs handed me my helper and I placed it on her butt hole and her legs came farther apart. She said no one had ever touched her there and I asked BBs for lube. She rubbed lube on Jen’s butt hole and commented that she could not touch her husband but Jen was easy and fun.

I put about a half inch in her asshole and made sure Perfect Dick was bottomed out.

She came – over and over –then BBs came and then I came.

DenI told us that was the hottest thing he had every seen. Jen was still humping Perfect dick when I moved over DenI and asked BBs if I could fuck him – she said she’d help and grabbed the helper. He said he didn’t think he could perform but when BBs put the helper in place he started getting hard.

I waited until he was at full staff and told BBs to lube me up. She did and told DenI to prepare himself – he was going to get a real piece of ass.

I positioned myself and impaled his cock in my butt hole and immediately started my full length stroke.

I came in about 2 minutes and BBs started massaging his butt hole and not long after we both came together. Jen could not believe what I had just done. I pulled off and cleaned myself up.

BBs asked if I was satisfied and I told her perfectly and left. Later I came back out to the common room after taking a shower and Jen and Dani were deep in conversation. Jen quieted and Dani explained who I was and that her and I had no secrets.

Jen started talking again. BBs and Denny came out and said there were going to head home. Jen started to get up and BBs said she needed some private time with her husband and Dani told her to stay – we could have a women’s talk. Jen smiled – it was exactly what she wanted.

We spent the next few minutes talking and Jen had question after question for me and Dani stood up and told her that she had things to do. She could tell I had the answers she needed. She told her to ask anything she wanted and if we needed her she’d be working.

I asked Jen if she would feel more at ease if we were alone and she admitted she preferred that. I told her I had to check on my patient – I had not seen him this morning, then we could talk.

When we walked into pops room he was on his side facing away from us naked. She started to back out and I grabbed her hand and told her there was something she needed to see.

I went to pops and asked if he was OK. He rolled to his back rubbing his eyes and said he felt like shit. I heard Jen draw a breath and I knew why.

I took his pulse then blood pressure and he finally opened his eyes when he heard the alcohol pack rip open. When he saw Jen he told her his eyes were up here. She started to apologize and he said no need, he just wanted to remind her he had other parts.

I checked his blood level and injected his insulin and told her I needed to check on his heart’s pumping level and I told her to watch. I climbed between his legs and swallowed his cock after two tries. I came off it and told her she was going to see one of the medical mysteries of the world and started sucking him.

When he started getting bigger all we heard was wow. When I could only take the first 4 inches I stood up and leaned over the bed. I told her this was the real test and told pops it was his turn.

He jumped out of bed looking to be cured and gave me a three minute Drive-By-Fuck. While I lay on the bed recovering, Jen was rubbing my head and pulling my hair out of my eyes. Pops laid back down and said that made him dizzy. He asked Jen if anyone had told her the name for that – he says that’s my Drive-By-Fuck. I told her that the Drive-By-Fuck satisfied your pussy for about 24 hours and your libido for the rest of the day.

I asked pops if he was ok. He didn’t answer and I started to get worried but then noticed he had already fallen asleep.

As Jen and I left the room I told her there were a few rules, 1) she could never reveal what she did, talked about, saw or heard in this house. She agreed and promised. And she asked for rule 2 and I told her to see rule 1.

I was about to close the door and pops said the punishment was severe – he rams his cock up her butt without benefit of lube and we watched him roll over.

Jen and I spent the rest of the day talking about everything. She is really a nice kid.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window