••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, February 16, 2008 (item)

How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 4)

Posted at 10:07 PM
Tags -- , ,

I called momtoo about a half hour out and she told me she’d needed more time she needed to get cleaned up. I told her I’d clean her up after we got her problem fixed and she could return the favor.
To Read the rest click
here->
I had almost fallen asleep several times the last few miles and told her to go to the office – don’t wear anything underneath whatever she was wearing and to call me once she arrived and talk dirty to me to keep me awake for the last twenty miles.

Ten minutes later she called and told me her nipples were hard – it was cold without a bra. I asked if her pussy was cold and she said it didn’t matter it was so wet.

I asked her if we should just fuck when I got there and she said later – we had to talk first – she had a development.

I had not really thought about it but she and I had a history. How would I handle it – should I be a gentleman - she worked for one of my oldest clients – and her and I had been talking on the phone for years and had played many practical jokes against each other.

I figured since she had the pussy, she’d controlled the pussy and unfortunately my dick.

We teased each other and then I told her I was coming in – get her clothes off. I hung up and asked the guard where to go.

When I reached her office I had to stop and pull my emotions in. We had a pact that we would not see each other because of the sexual tension. It was also as if I was about to see an old friend I had not seen for years.

I was so nervous I went in search of a bathroom just to make sure I didn’t have to pee and to rinse my face off.

I got in front of her door and took a deep breath and pushed the door open. I asked if the pussy was ready. There was no one there and no place to hide. I didn’t know what to do and the tiny voice told me the pussy was always ready for me.

I turned around to a sight that still thrills me to this day AND I am not trying to earn points. Here was a short tiny young woman with no makeup, freckles very prominent on her nose and cheeks, hair flying every which way but most held up on top with a pink thing.

I remember I told her that pink thing would look better around my dick. She pardoned herself and came back a few minutes later with her hair down and freshly brushed – it was perfect for her face and she still wears it the same way today.

She put the scrunchy ?? around her wrist and told me she’d see if it fit later. I told her it wasn’t big enough. She told me she heard it all before.

By this time I had figured that something was really fucked up with her computer system. I went back to the basics – and the first thing I noticed was the check printer light was flashing. I asked her how long it had been flashing – she shrugged and thought it always flashed.

She saw me react and asked what was wrong. I got up and immediately saw the problem and turned the power strip on.

The computer started printing checks and all the blood drained from her face. I laughed and hugged her then held her at arms length and then pulled her to me. Her arms went around my neck and she whispered asking if I knew how many times she had dreamed of this.

I ran my hands down her sides to her hips feeling the bulge of his tits under my palms and the unbelievable tiny waist that supported those gigantic tits and pulled them back up and moved them to her back.

She pulled her head out of my chest and told me that if that was all the touching I was going to do I better just go home. I moved my hands back down her sides and then cupped her perfect little ass.

It fit like it was made for my hands. I squeezed it a few times and she groaned. I moved my hands back up her sides and when I felt her boobs I slowly moved my hands to her front and found a pair of tits that were larger then her ass.

Her nipples were so hard they felt like little dicks. I cupped her tits and lifted them and squeezed them and then pinched her nipples. She groaned even louder and hugged me tighter and pressed her stomach against my dick. She was so short I actually had to lean down to grab her ass.

After sampling her ass and tits I turned her around and pressed my dick against her lower back and also realized it would be impossible to fuck her standing unless she wore high heels and I was barefoot and spread really far apart.

My hands roamed her tits and stomach and I finally rubbed her pubic area then cupped her pussy and she started rubbing my dick with one hand. She turned around and stared at me then she reached for my dick again.

I stood there and smiled. She told me there was no way she would fuck me. And she grabbed her coat and told me to follow her. I wondered what for and was thinking that maybe I misunderstood what she said.

We pulled up to an apartment complex and I followed her into a very large and nicely decorated lower floor apartment right next to a pool.

She asked me if I needed a drink – I asked for Jack – she gave me water. She asked me for 5 minutes and I said fine. She disappeared and when she came back out she was wearing the sexiest pajamas I had ever seen. They left nothing to the imagination and I could tell that she liked the bald look.

She sat on my lap and started to cry. What a way to welcome a guy that is hoping he is going to get laid - Especially by this beautiful young lady that knew more about me then anyone else.

She apologize and pulled herself together and told me that two days ago she had agreed to move back in with her husband. She really missed her kid and the step kids - she still cared for her husband although she didn’t love him.

No matter how much she wanted, if she fucked me it would totally fuck everything up – since her and I probably had no future, she at least wanted to give her husband a chance.

Knowing what we know now, we made a good decision. I told her I understood completely - if I could lie down for a couple of hours sleep, I’d head home and wish her the best. She told me where to go and also told me that if I wake up to someone sucking or fucking me, she changed her mind and just do her.

I went into the bedroom (her roommates), stripped and lay down. I was out immediately. In fact I was planning on calling an old friend in the next town on the way home to get laid. She had never turned me down for a night or day of sex – she just didn’t want to give up her steady boyfriend.

It was about 6 am when I went to sleep. At about 9 I checked my watch but the bed was so comfortable I rolled to my back and fell back asleep. Not long after someone cuddled up next to me. I figured momtoo had changed her mind. I stayed still even though I could feel a nice set of tits against my chest and side AND I had a naked leg draped over mine almost on top of my dick and I was ready to fuck – I fell back asleep.

By my watch it was 11 when momtoo came in to tell me I had overslept. She snuggled into my other side and commented that I was warm and missing something. I asked what I was missing and she told me pajamas. I told her I had them on.

I realized I had two women with me. Because of Susie, Deb and Janet I had gotten use to having two women in bed with me. But I had not seen them for a while.

I told momtoo I had a problem. I had tits on my left and tits on my right – she told me they were not that big. I corrected her but then said I had four tits not two. About that time a voice I had not heard for a long time told us the other set were hers.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window