••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 12, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Daily Update - Feb 12, 2008

Posted at 9:36 AM

When I woke up Pops was already up and we discussed exactly what he was expecting me to add to the database of his memories. Essentially he wants his personal memories – any programming notes older then about 8 years ago are obsolete so I can ignore them but any new ideas for improving the business model he’d like to have.
To Read the rest click
here->
I looked through one pad at random and outlined what I would record and he agreed except maybe I should leave out his personal sex life. Yeah, right – I’m making particular notes on that. I’ll have a count and names after I’m done. Heh Heh

Jen spent the night; she and Lisa left early this morning to look at Lisa’s apartment. Denny called yesterday and told Jen that there was a position available in this office but it was one step down from her current position. It was hers if she wanted.

Jen figured if she could reduce her rent by ¼ and insurance costs she would be better off then in Chicago where she lives now. Lisa thinks she will like her old apartment and it is only two blocks from Jen’s new workplace And it costs almost half of Jen’s Chicago place.

BBs and DenI are real excited.

This morning Annie finally told Lisa and me about her future plans – we are jumping with joy – a new slut joining the old sluts at the cabin. Lisa admitted she likes the cabin much better. She cannot wait to go back. Pops says soon.

Annie just left – her parents usually spend winters in Arizona but they came back early for her grandmother’s 80 birthday. We probably won’t see her for a week or more.

Jen has to get back to work tomorrow morning. Her transfer will take a couple of weeks. Denny’s boss is going to try to expedite her transfer – he needs the help.

So pops and I are the only ones home – just like before. The place is quiet and homey – it’ll only be this way until Friday when the contractor is due to start remodeling Annie’s suite of rooms. Pops says we’ll stick around for the first day and then head for the cabin or maybe Chicago to move Jen. He still has to talk to Lisa about every thing.

Pops looked around a few minutes ago and I asked him what was wrong – he told me he already misses all his pussy. Dirty ole man.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window