••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, August 9, 2008 (item)

Drive-By-Surprise – August 9 2008 1445 by Dani

Posted at 4:14 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

The girls were acting strange when I came back from the bathroom getting ready to leave for the B&B. They decided they wanted to go get their frostys and stop by a toy store on the way.
They would be back in 20 minutes. I said OK and decided to check on Monday’s Daily Plan. I had just opened the document when someone grabbed me from behind and whispered that if I screamed he would leave, otherwise he was going to use me.

I told him I liked it rough sometimes. He picked me up out of the chair and bent me over a side table. There was just enough room if I bent my neck to one side or the other.

He had my arms held together behind my back and was pushing so hard on me, my tits were smashed into the table - it hurt and made it hard to breathe.

He pulled my shorts down without unfastening them – they were tight and really squeezed my ass together when he forced them down.

Then he smacked me – hard on both cheeks. He called me a slut and wanted to know if I liked acting like one. I said yes and he spanked me using his bare hand.

He was not pulling any hits either. If I was not careful my head would bounce off the wall. Each hit caused my stomach to bounce against the table and my boobs were smashed but pulled down at the same time.

Lots of pain in many different places - And of course I loved it. A couple of times he aimed his smacks against my pussy and butthole. Those areas made me flinch much more and I slammed the side of my face into the wall.

I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off the way my tits dragged against the tabletop.

Then I felt a little relief – a finger trying to go into my pussy. I guess he was just making sure where the hole was because two seconds later I screamed in pain.

He stuck at least three fingers if not four into my tight and barely lubed pussy. Then he yanked them out and put his thumb against my asshole.

Next thing I knew I was seeing stars and had bounced my head off the wall again. He had jammed his fingers (all of them I think) into my pussy and at the same time buried his thumb in my ass.

I came each time he jammed them in – he did it four or five times. He spanked me even harder before releasing my hands and tolling me to spread my ass – he wanted me to really pull – he wanted my butthole wide open.

I had to twist my upper body sideway to keep my head off the wall and I pulled my ass apart and a very hard, long object filled my pussy over and over again.

His cock felt like it was burning my skin, inside and out. I was panting during my orgasm and letting out little screams. I thought I heard the elevator but I did not care – my pussy had been empty too long.

He started spanking me again and slamming his thumb into by butt. He moved his thumb so fast he was actually spanking my butt and butthole at the same time.

He started moving his cock just as fast in an opposite rhythm spanking my clit with his balls. I was making a lot of noise – it felt so good to have one hole filled and emptied while the other was filled.

He started pulling his cock all the way out and slamming it back in. He missed a couple of times and his cock slid up my crack and past his thumb. If his thumb had not filled my ass his cock would have.

His other hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. He called me many different names but his favorite seemed to be slut.

All of a sudden my holes were empty – and I just moaned while my orgasm wound down.

But he was not done. Without warning he stretched my butthole with his hard cock. He was not gentle; he just used his cock like a battering ram and forced everything open. After three or four shoves while pulling my head backwards using my hair and forcing me to push backwards onto him, his balls trying to fit into my pussy I gushed big time. The puddle on the floor looked huge.

He started fucking me hard – I thought he was fucking me hard before but I was wrong – he was getting almost violent.

He released my hair, forced his hands under me to grab my tits and using his cock like a swivel point he picked me up mashing me to his chest. My legs came off the floor and I put my feet on the table.

I was impaled on his cock up my hurting butthole. My nipples felt like someone was trying to rip them off. I was bouncing on his cock while he bounced me on his cock. It really hurt badly but I was coming the entire time.

Then he held me to him and squeezed my tits and I felt him release his cum up my ass. It felt so warm and felt like he was coming in my stomach.

He came so much I felt it running down my legs onto my feet.

He sat me down letting his cock slide out of me and he disappeared. I started to follow but I was too dizzy and on stiff legs I had to hold onto the table.

He came out of the bathroom, whispered in my ear “Hang up on me again fucking slut and it will be worse. Thank the girls for me”, and he was gone.

I stumbled towards the bathroom and someone was helping me. I looked and it was B. I thanked her and slid my arm around her neck to rest my weight on her shoulders. I was shaking so bad.

I sat on a towel on the edge of the shower. She asked if I had just been raped – I chuckled and said yes but no – it was just really good sex with someone that really cared for me who was mad at me and probably missed me very much.

I asked how much she had heard and she said about 30 sluts ago. She had heard a lot – I asked about NB but she had sent her down to the car with the keys to find a good radio station and to wait for us.

She asked me what I needed and I said time and a shower. I got up, bent over and started the water. She told me it looked like my butt really, really hurt. I said it might look that way but at the moment it felt really, really good. She asked why it was so red, was that common – it looked like I had just been spanked.

I told her I would explain later and I cleaned up. She told me that it really affected her to listen – I asked if that was a good or bad thing. She paused and said good like she was not quite sure.

I made a note to clear up all her questions – I remember the first time I heard my Mom fuck. So many questions since I was not able to watch. And the questions lasted for years – even some of the sounds did not make since until I was getting fucked.

The first time I saw Mom fuck so many of the questions became bigger questions. But the first time I got fucked while enjoying it, there were no more questions.

When the girls and I were driving to the B&B, NB asked if I had fun. I said yes. Then she asked if I was in pain or just pretending. I said both.

She said that Adam MUST really like it, he gave them a $100 dollar bill to leave us alone for twenty minutes.

I searched for my phone but B handed me hers. I told her I did not know his number by heart – she said no problem, she had put it in her phone when she was flirting with him.

When he answered I told him if I was only worth $100 he better find someone better, and called him an asshole. I hung up on him.

He called back and B answered. He told her to tell me it was be much worse next time. I told her to tell him he did not know worse.

We played the tell him and tell her for a few minutes – then I told B to call him a name and hang up on him.

From the backseat we heard dickhead yelled and B hung up. It was so funny. Then mommyhood kicked in and I scolded her not to use bad language.

Then I adjusted my ass on the seat – it was really hurting.

I’ve been writing this watching the girls survey the room at the B&B and discuss many things. It was a pleasure to watch them work. Pops asked me why I was moving around so much.

I told him to follow me and we went down the hall to a bathroom. When he closed the door I pulled my shorts down. So did he and I got a second cock up my pussy.

He gave me a Drive-By-Fuck but was kind of easy on me – he said my ass and asshole looked beat up. He did not care about me coming anyway – he was just horny. He came pulled out and slapped his cock against my asshole – I went to my knees.

He apologized but I said it was OK – I actually expected him to spank me – I was really surprised how bad it hurt.

The girls are finished; they called the pool boys and said they would be late. Pops and Captain are happy they get to screw with the pool boys.

B asked that they not scare them away. They were really good. Captain asked good at what and she said everything.

I thought Pops and Captain were both going to have heart attacks. B and NB just smiled and B winked at me.

As we were walking out I asked if he had a big one – she said not bad – I heard even more choking behind us and NB was giggling. Another GOOD day.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window