••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 3, 2008 (item)

I Am So Torn – August 03 2008 0625 by Red

Posted at 6:52 AM
Tags -- ,

Dani told me to write my feelings or thoughts. It will help me make a decision or help me decide to do nothing.
In addition, if I put my thoughts out there, someone may have comments to help. Of course, there will be those dickheads that want to know if I like my asshole licked. There are some real perverts out her – I guessed I have lived a sheltered life.

Last night when my girls and I decided to leave, I had an unbelievable urge to fuck Pops. Even though I knew Mom didn’t care, I felt like I was doing something sneaky and I got so wet.

I whispered I wanted a quickie – when we met he asked what kind of quickie – a fuck, a suck or a lick. I had to ask him to explain. Instead, he showed me all three except the fuck was a Drive-By.

Damn he can move that prick fast. All I heard besides my moans and his grunts was his balls slapping my clit. After three or four smacks I was coming – I think I even squirted. I have never done that before.

When he was done, he walked away. That is part of the Drive-By Dani says. Dani and Lisa saw me coming downstairs and helped me to the shower to see if it would help get rid of the cobwebs.

I have never felt like sleeping after sex – I usually got up and did physical things – drove my men nuts. The shower did let me drive home but next time I think I just get a lick.

My oldest asked if I got any. I smacked her leg lightly but said yes. She said I was a much better mother for a while after I had sex. I just find that so funny.

She has not asked who – which is a good thing I guess. My middle girl asked if she could paint her room velvet pink – I have no idea what color that is but I said yes.

When we got home, it was lights out. I slept very well – it makes a big difference when I do not have to worry about money AND my pussy had been tapped - especially the later.

I had to pee about 4 am and had nightmares when I fell back to sleep. I could not get back to sleep so I got up and wrote Dani a note.

In her response she seemed so upbeat and wide-awake without a care in the world. I wonder if I can ever get that back.

My nightmare is the problem. I keep dreaming that Mom is chasing me with something shiny – like a knife or sword. She is telling me she’ll fix my pussy. When she catches me and knocks me down I feel her hand on my ass and I wake up – talk about a bummer.

The other odd thing is that I wake up with my pussy soaked. I am so wet I could take two cocks the size of Pops.

The big problem, I feel so guilty and I do not know why. I know that this is acceptable in their life style – hell I could even go for my fantasy – three guys at the same time.

When I need to get off quick I always masturbate to three guys taking me. I’m not really fighting them but I do make them work for it. In my fantasy, one of the guys are so big he has to gradually work his cock into my pussy.

I usually come when the guy in my mouth puts his cock down my throat. WOW – now I am wet again.

So how fucked up am I ?? Please be nice.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window