••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 5, 2008 (item)

Sorry Folks – August 05 2008 600 by Dani

Posted at 6:57 AM
Tags --

Pops was fooling around with the blogs and he uploaded some JavaScript but was interrupted.
Somehow it was saved without being tested (I think it was me) and the blog quit loading.

I think it’s all fixed now – at least it’s working for me.

In a couple of hours I’ll be all alone – for about ten minutes – the contractor and crew for the boathouse are coming to fix three or four little problems Cap has found.

Then Fire is coming out to keep me company. Summer says Annie, Cindy and Denny should be back sometime – I’m sure Cindy and Denny will come keep me company.

I just hope Stubby is OK. Skippy is sleeping on an ottoman right now. Most of the time he prefers the outdoors –he’ll disappear for 24 hours.

Stubby says he on the prowl.

I need to be at Will and Jeni’s lot this afternoon – the man putting in the foundation wants to be sure he has the right place. Will sent us both photographs but the guy just wants to be sure – he’s already dug one set but it flooded.

Going to be even hotter today and we’ve got bad storms coming. I wish this weather would settle into a normal routine.

Pops forgot the girls and new pool crew are coming to clean the pool at 10. I told him I’ll take care of it – it’ll be fun.

Guess I better check with Red to get the limits and boundaries – damn I sound like a parent. Who’d have thunk?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window