••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 4, 2008 (item)

Stubby Update – August 04 2008 1845 by Lisa

Posted at 7:07 PM
Tags --

The doctor said the tests found nothing new – the tumors appear to be leftover from the infections. But they can not figure out how he is getting infections where there do not appear to be cuts or anything else.
They are not even sure if the tumors start in cells or outside of cells. I made one comment, “In other words you have no idea what is wrong with him.” The doctor agreed with me.

He told me they were going to start waking him up at 8 am. It would be 10 or so before he became lucid.

I asked them to delay that – I wanted to check on something. I called Moms and they liked my idea and even knew who would help me.

They made the call and ten minutes later I was talking with the big boss at Moms’ company – matter of fact I was talking to my part time boss. I informed him of this in case it might make a difference.

He acted like all his questions had just been answered. He told me to just listen and offer nothing even if I heard something wrong – we he got to the right person he would introduce me.

I put my phone on mute. When he introduced me I explained briefly and the woman asked for the current doctor’s phone number.

She asked if I was able to travel and my boss us not to worry – he would arrange all transportation needs.

I thanked the doctor and gave the boss my number and I started packing. Stubby was going to visit the Mayo Clinic.

I talked to Pops and Dani – Pops wants to come too. Fine we me – the company would be great.

Dani would get one of her girls or all of them to keep her company. Cap is due back Thursday.

The hospital called – An ambulance will transport him to the airport at 9 am and a jet ambulance will take us to Minnesota. Should be settled by 1 pm.

Pops is packing and has the hospitality nurse on the phone to figure out where he can stay – he hoped her bed but she was married. His classic response is always “Good!” I could hear the nurse laughing on the phone from ten feet away.

I had to call my boss back to make sure there was room on the plane for Pops. He told me if there wasn’t he’d get me a different plane. It’s nice having wonderful bosses.

So the adventure starts in the morning. I’m glad Stubby insisted he give me power of attorney. I wondered if he realized his ass was now mine.

The hospital called and said all arrangements had been made and they would keep him sedated for the trip.

I started to go to bed but I have a new habit. Right before bed I like a smoke while watching the rivers – damn Stubby.

Of course tonight I would not get my vagina filled with hot flesh then even hotter cum but that was OK. I just wanted him to get better and he was now my responsibility. Wow, I had lots of patients as my responsibility but never one I knew this well – except for Pops but he does not count.

Tomorrow a new adventure. Tonight a parting smoke. Hopefully a peaceful night of wonderful dreams – but as long as I wake up in the morning I’ll be happy.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window