••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, August 9, 2008 (item)

We Had A Busy Day – August 9 2008 135 by Dani

Posted at 2:15 AM
Tags --

I woke the girls at 7 am Friday morning – they were not happy. But they seemed to get over it. We made it to work by 8:30 and swam for about an hour – it was cool but not that bad.
Annie, Cindy, Denny, G, Fire, Summer and finally Red joined us. We had a mini business meeting. Nothing earth shattering.

When Denny said it was so cold that he would never find his dick – he forgot the kids were there – they thought it was the funniest thing they had ever heard.

B even offered to help him find ‘it’ much to her Mom’s discomfort. I thought it was great.

We all took showers and I took Red and the kids to get our new company ride.

We decided to use it to get Pops. Pops was happy to be home – he got his butt kicked in chess and Lisa was deep cleaning and just was not interested in any sexual activity, especially with her worries about Stubby.

We did not get to see Lisa and Stubby – they had to go out a different exit for the ambulances. As soon as Pops got in the car he wanted open air – he had been stuck in a hospital room, then an airplane and now a damn car – he looked at me and said, “Home James” and away we went.

He called Cheese and asked him to meet us – he even offered to pick him up which he accepted.

I decided I was still hungry for pie so I called his wife and reserved whatever whole fresh pies they had. I got 2 apples, 1 blueberry, 1 lemon and 2 chocolates.

We unloaded them right onto the boat. The girls and I checked on swimsuits and towels – Pops got lunch stuff from the kitchen and he went through the startup procedure for the boat.

We girls followed him around and Cheese stayed in the background.

When Pops fired the engines, we girls had to go disconnect from shore power and unhooked all the lines.

When Pops backed out it looked like he had been doing it all his life. When Pops pulled alongside Cheese’s dock, he offered him a job anytime he wanted.

When we hit the main channel we heard the call go out there was a damn rookie with a rowboat in the main channel.

Pops was having a blast. He let NB steer for a little while then B took over.

When I thought it ought to be my turn he ignored me. I knew he was just playing so I started tickling him and the girls helped. He finally gave up and I decided we had Open River ahead and needed to go faster.

He was surprised but never said a word. He left and came back with life jackets on each leg – two extras on his back and one wrapped around his head.

B grabbed one of them and tried to pull it on from the feet up but it caught her blouse and we all discovered she had forgotten her bra.

Pops got a good view of her boobs. B was so embarrassed I told her Pops was even more embarrassed.

I asked if they wanted to see Pops really embarrassed. I turned and pointed my rear in his direction – the girls followed my lead and then I pulled my shorts down displaying my ass. Both girls giggled and did the same.

Pops turned and took our picture with his cell phone. Butt hole – the girls lost a little faith in me. Red came up to the bridge as the girls called it and Pops showed her what I was teaching her daughters.

She acted disappointed but when she came to sit with us she pointed her butt toward Pops. We followed her lead and she asked for him.

When he turned he took another picture and wondered why we even bothered to get dressed.

Pops slowed down and I was surprised we had already reached our destination. His granddaughter wanted to show off her remodeled room.

Grandpa had done one hell of a job and even painted a mural on the bottom half of a wall that had a very wide picture window.

He duplicated the view out the window. It was really good. B and NB asked if he could do that with the windows in their rooms. He said he would do better than that – he would show them how just like he had showed his granddaughter.

Cap said his good-byes and we headed back – he was surprised we brought the boat. Pops told him he was tired of being boxed in.

Cap agreed. We girls went topside to sunbathe. I warned the guys we would be topless – don’t try to peek. They didn’t.

When we came back down, he and Cap were playing musical chairs – one would be deciding his next move on the chessboard while the other watched the river.

Red and the girls went to take a shower – the sun tan lotion they used smelled bad.

Red and I made lunch and served the guys in the wheelhouse. The girls brought up the requested slices of pie and a surprise – homemade whipped cream that Cheese had slipped them when we docked.

We all had a second piece. Best dessert in the world. When we reached the cabin, Cap decided to go up river to Grannie’s. Stubby asked him to check on some flowerbeds last week and he had forgotten.

Pops and the girls decided to go with him. Red and I went back downtown to get my car and she went to get her son.

Pops invited her for supper but she wanted an evening with her daughters. As it turned out, Cap, Pops and I went to Annie’s and we went fishing for Walleye and ocean perch at our favorite fish joint not far from the river.

I kept falling sleep after eating so they helped me back to the office and I went to sleep.

Pops and Cap went home. Summer, Annie, Cindy and Denny all went home to see the parents and BBS and Jeni.

I woke up a little while ago – alone – I walked up to Annie’s but no one is there. I took a quick swim to wake up and took a great hot shower – it was like a sauna – boy oh boy, it felt good.

I’m watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies – Moms left me a message that it was quite a show.

Blackmama left me two voice mails – she wanted to make sure it was OK to bring her relatives to work with her on Fridays.

The second message was from Pops telling me to get my ass to work. That’s where I am Pops.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window