••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 3, 2008 (item)

What a Wake-Up Call! – August 03 2008 0710 by Dani

Posted at 7:24 AM
Tags -- ,

I only know 2 things – 1) I like fucking right before falling asleep and 2) I like waking up to fucking.
Everything else is up in the air. Pops put me to sleep with slow motion action from the rear. I did not fall asleep during the act but as soon as we were both done coming – I was out.

I woke up dreaming about being in speedboat on a lake doing that perfect rolling motion with the waves. Slowly up then slowly down over and over again.

Except Pops was controlling the up and down – I guess I never moved after we were done the first time and he just climbed back on from the back.

I love it that way – from the back – and I guess Pops does too – he was telling me my ass feels so good against his stomach and he came. I like those kinds of compliments. I LOVE them.

He got up to take a shower so I joined him knowing he would give me a complete body feel 'er massage. He evens cleans out many holes with his fingers/thumbs and water – never soap. Sometimes he uses his cock and cum but if you catch him right after he has been laid, he uses his fingers and water.

Red left me Email about how content she felt – how everything was right –except screwing someone that was not hers.

I asked her to write but have not heard back.

I came down to the computer and hot toddy – Pops and I are all alone. I’ve decided today is the day I try to convince him pussy is more important then NASCAR and the NFL.

I cannot believe football starts tonight. Pops will be unavailable on Sundays and Monday nights and some Thursdays nights unless they have changed the schedule.

I wonder if Adam likes NASCAR or the NFL – if I ask he’ll think I don’t like either – I can watch either one but if my pussy is stuck in your face or crotch – it had better not wait.

Ah, I like being a woman – some times.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window