••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 4, 2008 (item)

We Are Rejuvenated – August 04 2008 0410 by Dani

Posted at 5:17 AM
Tags -- , , ,

Stubby is in his own world of morphine dreams. The nurse said he has not said a word or moved since she came on at 10.
Lisa was talking to me and fell asleep at the foot of my bed about 6 pm. I covered her and let her be. I was reading mail lying at the top of my bed.

Pops said he covered me up at 9:15 pm. I woke up at 3:30 and Pops made me a hot toddy – it took two to wake me up. Lisa was asleep until I started writing this – she stumbled down the stairs – Pops jumped up to catch her but she recovered.

He got her a hot toddy and gave her the update on Stubby. He also told us his doctor called about 10:30 last night to let her know Stubby was being put into a coma for a day or so. He has infections in more places then they thought and has seven more little tumors – mainly in his legs. He was in more pain then he let on.

The good news – the tumor from yesterday was benign. They are trying to figure out where he got the infection and why it is resisting treatment.

He also suggested that Skippy visit a vet to make sure he is OK.

Lisa mumbled something about all she wanted was a good fuck. Pops started to drop his shorts but she told him when her smiley face was gone, he could have her pussy again.

Lisa asked if Moms were online yet – Pops said they got up about an hour ago – she should be able to reach them. One ring and they were talking. Trading ideas – giving support – planning the days to come.

Moms had talked to Pops on video this morning and they thought Pops was looking tired. So Lisa gave him a mini physical to be on the safe side.

She was going to check his prostrate with a ball bat but Pops had something he had to do right away.

So we all got a good night’s rest, including Stubby and we are ready to hurry up and wait.

Since Lisa is here I am going to work. If Lisa has to go, Pops can go with and I can pick him up on the way home.

I grabbed a shower and when I came down Lisa was giving Pops a wake up call. That girl loves sucking cock. I kissed them both, her on the cheek and him on the cock since it was so close, and I was gone.

Forgot to post this before I left because my inconsiderate housemates were ‘doin’ it’ in the main room.

I just closed the laptop and here is the post. Fire and G beat me to work and are scheduling the day.

Blackmama is off today – Red only works part time after 10 am – that is the soonest she can get her son to a sitter.

G thinks it will work fine.

We all had a start when Summer walked in the door dressed in a lavender suit. I don’t think I have ever seen her wear color before.

Summer look at us all stare at her and she mocked G, “Use ‘em if you got ‘em and she shook her tits.

G wondered if she ever wore a bra. Fire said she hoped not and then turned red.

I went to work on the master business plan that Pops’ people say I should have.

I thought about the fact I had not seen the company car in the new parking spaces.

Fire said Denny borrowed it to take Annie and Cindy to Branson to hear someone I did not know sing.

I asked what they had drove over the weekend – Fire said his Mustang. G said the car not his cock. Summer found that hilarious and she spilt her coffee on her phone.

Luckily the installer had not unwrapped it yet. The girls had decided to get the same office furniture so that any of them could use any office and feel at home.

I toured the back half of the floor – it was well thought out and I also walked ‘under’ a swimming pool for the first time in my life.

The engineers have rigged some scales to keep an eye on the load on the steel – they might reinforce as they go.

They start filling it this morning. Above the pool in Annie’s place are several skylights. They open about two feet with a long stick from one side of the pool. I wonder if they could motorize that and give us a remote.

Hell it’s not even my pool but it is my building.

Well it’s Monday and EveryBody Loves Monday – right ? Hello? Sorry !

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window