••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, August 7, 2008 (item)

What Day Is It? – August 7 2008 120 by Dani

Posted at 1:43 AM
Tags --

I usually like to bed down at dark – sometimes I stay up late – others I go to sleep earlier. But tonight I broke all the records I fell asleep at 5:30 pm. The girls and I had just finished a supper of homemade pizza.
Red said they could spend the night but the boys had to be gone by 7 pm. As it turned out, the boys were in trouble for missing their curfew last night and had to be home by 4 pm.

The girls were bummed and I offered to take them home. They decided to groom the ponies and to ride for a while. I was supposed to go with them.

I told the girls to always wear jeans when riding – Henry’s daughter had already filled them in. We went scavenging around the closets and found jeans for both girls. NB were a pair of BBs from 8 or 9 years ago.

I lay on my bed while they tried on different tops. The next thing I knew, the clock said 1:15 – I was not sure what day it was or where I was.

I checked and the girls were sleeping in Momtoo’s room. I went downstairs and only had one message – Red had called at 9:30 and assumed we were already in bed.

She asked if I could bring the kids to work with me but someone would have to watch them until 1 pm when she came in or I could bring them home before I went to work.

After checking the Daily Plan at work I decided we would spend the day goofing off.

I sent Red and my girls a message telling them I would not be in, I was kidnapping two teenagers and going boy hunting. I don’t know what they call it these days.

Pops left a message that Stubby had figured out the hospitals. They leave a patient alone after supper until the night shift comes on because they (the nurses) don’t want to deal with other family members.

He and Pops went to sleep at 4:30 right after supper. Stubby was not interrupted until 11:45 when the night shift needed his vitals.

He called Pops and they started playing chess. The night nurse told them to stop - it was time for Stubby to sleep.

Stubby told her to check his chart – he had already slept for the day.

Pops said it totally has screwed up their schedule. I know how they feel.

Here it is almost 1:45 am and I am wide-awake – too early to fix breakfast, have to wait for the girls – here comes that mommy thing again.

By the way, still no Adam. Oh well.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window