••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 6, 2008 (item)

My Girls are In Heaven – - August 6 2008 1300 by Dani

Posted at 2:23 PM
Tags --

We got a call that an inspector was on his way to give final approval on the girl’s balcony plans.
The guard told him where to stop and Fire and G fell in love. He was beautiful and I decided to be the ‘boss’. I introduced myself as the top ‘lady’ and offered to take him for the tour.

Fire and G were NOT amused but kept their tongues. I laughed and suggested maybe the apartment dwellers would be a better choice.

He asked where he could find them – I told him which doors and turns to take and he left – he was going in a big circle. The girls checked their makeup, fluffed their hair, fluffed their boobs, after undoing extra buttons and the guy walked back in – he thought it was funny but when Fire and G each grabbed an arm I saw his interest peak.

I told the girls I was leaving and they asked me to wait – we had something to discuss.

A half hour later (and the girls swear nothing happened) we were all in the anteroom to the elevator and Red came off looking like the model she ought to be.

She took all our breaths away and the inspector just stared. She asked him how he was doing by name to arouse him from his trance. They shared a little small talk then he left.

Fire and G were asking questions by the dozens – she met him on an inspection last week – three kids and a wife that did not do him justice AND he was happily married. Darn the luck.

The girls handed me a proposal. We had tossed the commission idea around and had a few ideas in the air but I never saw this one coming.

The girls wanted to make sure everyone shared the wealth – it took them all to make this office work so well.

They wanted the undecided commission amount to be put in an interest bearing account or at least be held in escrow with interest paid.

Once every three months, or more often if needed, they would meet and evaluate their ‘team’. As long as everyone was doing their part, the pot would be split between them.

The only exception was Red who would get a percentage based on how many contracts she closed and how many hours she worked.

Fire had already requested accounting to come up with a formula and Red had agreed to it.

Blackmama gets full shares. So I asked how much of a commission percentage they wanted. They asked if this agreement was OK and I signed it.

I asked again for the % amount and they all stood up and said that was my decision.

Pops taught me a long time ago to let people ‘think’ they were part of the decision, even if I had already made up my mind.

I offered 2% and hid my smile when they all sat down – evidently they had done some of their own calculations and had some idea of what they thought was fair.

The accounts had told me what the min and max was and the result to my bottom line.

They also told me what the industry standards were.

None of them said that’s all but I could hear it in their voices with the questions as to how I came up with the number.

I told them I pulled it out of my twat. Then the discussion got going. We went back and forth and gave the whys and why-nots.

Finally Red said she had checked around and the going percentage was five percent – I already knew this. We were arguing about four percent.

When we ran out of things to say I told them I might agree with five percent, hell I might even go six but since the girls had shown no confidence in themselves and had not fought with me, they would get 3 percent.

The look on their faces – I laughed till I cried. G said it was not funny – the girls had thought they were right but did not want to piss me off. It was the way they were.

I continued to laugh as I outlined the 11 percent commission I would pay AND the year end bonus.

After all salaries and expenses were paid, I would take 25 percent of the net profit and the rest would be split between them using that funky formula accounting had conceived for Red.

They were speechless. I told them from now on fight for everything they wanted. And do not hold back anything.

Fire asked why we had just wasted so much time if I already knew what I was going to do. I told them it was the way I am.

I am still laughing while I finish this up – they thought I was taking notes.

I’ll probably laugh all the way to the car.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window