••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 3, 2008 (item)

Painting Party #2 – August 02 2008 1955 by Dani

Posted at 3:19 AM
Tags -- ,

Dinner was great and hit the spot. All the other guys got back just as we were putting away the veggies.
They were all tied and sunburned – and guess what? Hungry – we said sorry we had just got done.

They all went to town for fast food I guess – all the restaurants close early on Saturday night – I guess it is bath night for most of the residents – and I am not making fun of them – that is just the way it is.

Back to my story.

Cindy and G got all the doors off and stacked them in the garage.

Then we went to work – with 10 of us things went very fast.

Pops and Cap showed up as we finished the living room and dining room. We were setting up to do the hallway that led into the guest bath.

So far we girls had almost no paint on us – we were neat and careful.

Pops went around patting us all on the ass. Lisa noticed first – his handprint in paint on our asses.

Then Cap went around with some body paint and painted our tits. Pops followed and painted panties on us. He did a fairly good job.

Cap painted little designs over our slits – all of us are bald – many thanks to Pops.

None of these little interruptions took more then two or three minutes each and we were ready to paint the master bedroom.

Cap gave us little tattoos that said slut, fuck me, nice ass, etc. We were all ‘marked’ in some way.

We all had our hair in pigtails and Pops made our faces up to look like dolls using body paint.

When we were starting on the last bedroom, Cap added ‘bras’ with red paint to our tits – from across the room it looked like we had bras on.

Pops inspected the other rooms and used a pencil to mark where we needed one more coat.

Fire and G were great at painting the trim and hard spots where a roller would not go.

In less than 90 minutes we had given the rooms their first coat. Red still needs to pick the final colors.

Pops gave us a dare – that we would not ride home standing in the back of his truck – naked – but covered with paint.

You know what happened but when we got home Pops had one more request – Lisa got out new rollers and Pops got the paint and asked us to paint the sheds and garage.

Momtoo had taken Red’s kids to find a new rug for her sitting room and to show B a daybed she had seen early. She told Pops she would be gone at least three hours.

We knew we had no reason to turn Pops down.

None of the sheds are very big and the two garages have giant doors and windows in all sides.

It took us two hours, and gallons of water and a few bottles of suntan lotion to cover the parts that were not painted.

Cap and Pops made sure no uncovered part was without lotion – I told Cap I had never had my asshole covered before. He said he could see it every time I bent to get more paint.

The paint on us stayed in place for the most part. We wondered if it would block the sun.

Cap and Pops played water boys for us and when we were all done they gave us showers leaving nothing unwashed or should I say played with.

We all loved it. Cap even screwed Annie while Summer helped.

Then Mom yelled that Momtoo and the girls were on the way – cover our tits. We all walked in with shirts, bras or wraps but no bottoms. Mom tried to spank us all but only caught me because I knew she did not spank very hard.

The girls got home and we shared our adventures and then started dinner. And I think that is where I left you last time.

The guys got back and were talking about the bikes and chessboards.

Stubby wobbled in on crutches – we all think it is too soon.

He said he needed to get back on his feet. He had garages and sheds to paint and he had not cooked any recipe for a couple of weeks.

Well at least some of his chores are done – I wonder if he’ll teach us how to make recipe.

G, Fire and Red decided it was time to head home. NB and B went to say goodbye to their ponies and Red took pops upstairs. Pops came back a few minutes later. When Red came back she could barely walked.

Lisa and I helped her – she asked if we knew not to get a Drive-By-Fuck before driving. I asked if a cold shower might help – she decided to give it a try.

After the girls left Annie and Summer decided they needed to do some housework since there was so much construction this week. Cindy and Denny decided to join them.

BBs, Jen, DenI and Will decided to go home – Deni and Will have a big meeting Monday and decided to spend tomorrow in bed with their wives.

Moms are leaving tomorrow at 3am – Cap is taking them to the airport then he is spending the week with his sister and her kids at the resort.

Lisa said Stubby is in so much pain that Cap and Moms are dropping them off at the hospital on the way to the airport.

Adam just gave me his version of the Drive-By-Fuck but he only lasted about three minutes and I only came once – he’ll get better then he left – this time he is going to Joplin on family business.

I fell asleep and just woke a while ago. Moms are getting ready to leave – they helped pack Stubby in Pops big truck and Lisa drove him to the hospital – too much pain they say for the drugs he was prescribed.

Either something is not right or the doctors screwed up.

Lisa called when they got there. My phone rang once which woke me then I heard Moms phone ringing.

Caps is packing Moms car for the trip to the airport – they’ll leave at 3.

And just that fast it’ll be Pops and me again. He already let me know what mood he is in. When I woke up I had to pee but I wanted to see who was calling Mom this early.

I was on the way to Momtoo ‘s room when Pops grabbed me and pulled me into his room.

He told me to bend over and hang on – his cock was rock hard and throbbing. I told him I had to pee – he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom with his cock part way in me.

He gently set me down feet first in the tub and told me to pee if I wanted – then he started his Drive-By-Fuck.

I have never peed when fucking – never had the urge. But this morning with the size of Pops cock and with the speed he was fucking me – I came and peed at the same time – what a weird feeling – I’m not sure if my orgasm was better or if the relief of opening my bladder just made it seem better.

I do know that I was not able to completely empty my bladder until Pops pulled out.

Then he turned on the shower because my pee had run down his leg.

I finished peeing and then Pops peed in the shower. It was weird.

Right after Moms left he said he was tired again and he led me back to his bed where he laid me face down over a pillow – oohaah – it is time to be fucked from the rear – usually slowly.

He does everything tied to my orgasms. He is getting his dime’s worth today. I have to sign off now – I cannot type and get fucked at the same time – believe me we’ve tried.

Later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window