••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 6, 2008 (item)

I Made It – August 06 2008 0455 by Dani

Posted at 5:24 AM
Tags --

I am alive – no worse for the wear. Once I turned off everything and just listened to the sounds in the woods and river I was dead to the world until about 30 minutes ago.
I called the office and Blackmama was already at work – she said the hot water in one building was out – it was just luke warm according to the guy that called.

I told her to call the guy back and read his mail – we warned them last Thursday that a boiler was being replace and the temp of the hot water would be lower then usual for two days but there would be plenty of it – just turn the cold water down.

One lady had called G yesterday wanting to know if her place could be like this always. G asked the plumbers to talk to her.

Blackmama said Madam W had called – she knew we were not there but she just wanted to warm G that she would not be there in the morning so she did not need to call and remind her what say it was.

She also told us that since we asked (she was talking to an answering computer), she was hoping to get laid. Blackmama sent it to all inboxes – that lady is nuts.

Well my favorite lady on Headline news is waking me up. Think I’ll go to work for a while.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window