••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 6, 2008 (item)

Oh Little Girls, Be Patient – August 6 2008 1435 by Dani

Posted at 2:51 PM
Tags -- ,

The girls came home with me – they hoped the pool boys could come over. Red said she would stop out after Fish’s grandmother picked him up.
I told them that Pops had left a text mess – inform the boys I only pay for the time they clean the pool and NOT the time they waste on the girls. They did not find it funny.

I noticed that B did not have a bra on and when she leaned over just right I could see the bud of her nipples.

I remember doing that at her age. NB was talking non-stop about her new friend and his dimples and blue eyes.

They asked if we could get some ice cream for later – I told them I would show them how and they could impress the boys. They liked that idea.

When we got here the boys were cleaning the pool. The girls came in with me and I showed them how to load the mixer and how to put the ice and salt mix in place.

They started to leave and I told them to wait until the boys knocked on the doors – I handed them both bath towels and said when they do knock have just the towels wrapped around them. I showed NB how to wrap hers – in the mirror it looked like she had giant tits.

I also showed them how to stand with one leg out and ‘almost’ show the good parts. They both got a kick out of it.

NB didn’t want to waste time – I told her it would be less then ten minutes or I would call her mother and ‘buy’ her an extra hour or two.

I started a kitchen timer. The girls got their clothes off –I noticed B was not wearing panties either but I kept my mouth shut.

Just as they were getting ready to get dressed someone knocked on the door. They both giggled and became perfect young ladies interrupted during their bath.

When they opened the door the kitchen time went off. B looked back and gave me the best smile in the world.

I gave the guys about 4 minutes of free views and I yelled at the girls to get dressed. They gave me a hug and kiss, dressed and were gone.

I started wondering about that Motherhood thing again. You know, Adam still has not called.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window