••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 5, 2008 (item)

Ain’t It Grand – - August 5 2008 2005 by Dani

Posted at 8:50 PM
Tags --

I read the news about Stubby and called Moms – then I called the nurse at the hospital that Pops had befriended.
She admitted they probably would not have ever thought of poisoned recipe. She told me she would inform the doctor.

Fire called to make sure I was ok. I told her I was anxious – she offered to come out but I had made it this far – why stop now.

Red called to check on me – then Annie called from Branson – they were suppose to come home today but they were having such a good time – Summer told her she had lots to learn at her new job – her boss was a real slave driver.

Cap called to let us know he was staying a few extra days – he and his granddaughter were building a TV stand for her new flat screen TV.

I told him about Stubby but did not mention I was alone. BBs called wanting Summer’s number – Will wants to use her brother’s limo service for a small meeting he in having in a few weeks.

I let her know about Stubby. I told her about the guy scaring the crap out of me and I also told her about teasing Adam then telling him off.

She told me I better call – I can wait.

The people that bought Cap’s place called wanting to get in touch – their first customers wanted to know if he made beds on order – he wife really loved the bed in their room.

They would like to take it with if possible but Cap is the only one that knows the bed’s history. I gave them his sister’s number.

I was just about asleep when a car came down the drive – it scared me but when it turned around at the warning sign I laughed at myself but I am too wound up.

I decided to edit and post this and have a couple more drinks. My eyes keep closing but then this place makes a noise I am sure it has made thousands of times before but I have never heard it.

I have the TV on and my stereo in my room. I also have a fan going for white noise but I keep turning it off because I think I have heard something.

This is nuts – I have been alone lots of times plus I have a security system, security cameras, two cell phones and enough protection I could help out the sheriff.

Someone put bad thoughts in my head and I can’t get rid of them.

I never realized how loud the refrigerator is and when the bog freezer in the pantry kicks on it sounds like someone is coming in the back door.

And to top it off – someone sent someone here The Grudge 2. I loved the first one and I have been told this is a good sequel. Without thinking I started watching it after supper.

What a dumb ass I am.

So I have set myself up for a bad night – maybe I’ll just drink the bottle of jack then pass out.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window