••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 8, 2008 (item)

I Want to Be A Teen Again – August 7 2008 1200 by Dani

Posted at 1:42 AM
Tags -- ,

I want to be a teen again. You can be smart or stupid – both acceptable.
You can do just about any damn thing you want and at worse, a grownup will tell you why you should/shouldn’t or even make suggestions for doing it better.

The girls and I drove up to Grannie’s – they wanted to take the boat but I know I am not ready for that.

We stopped to get a drink and some snacks. There was a big sign that said don’t eat or sample in the store.

B grabbed a candy bar, took the wrapper off and handed it to the cashier – not bad looking teen boy.

He rang it up and she said there would be more and walked away. I remember being sent to the car without for doing stuff like that but what the hell – did it really hurt anyone?

NB opened her juice and drank out of it as she searched for a snack.

I was blown away – I could not understand how Red let them get away with stuff like that. The motherhood gene kicked in – they were testing me – I’d wait and punish them later.

We all got our stuff and headed down the road. B started to throw something out the window – all it took was a single no and she knew what to do. Still testing me.

When we got to Grannie’s the girls jumped right in with the 7 or 8 chores we had and were very quick and very good. I was surprised.

When we finished the last one we found some popsicles and sat by the pool. It was crystal clear. Two teenage girls about B and NB’s age walked into the gate and surprised us. I knew they belonged because the gate requires a key.

They started firing questions at me then one of them ‘thought’ I was an owner. She went into the den using a key and returned with a picture of Grannie and me.

They immediately apologized. They were the neighbor’s relation and agreed to keep the pool clean if they could swim.

Red’s girls remarked how clean the pool was and wanted some lessons. The girls showed them what they did and I fell asleep in the sun.

I woke up to someone rubbing lotion on my arms, legs and face. I must have been dreaming because I pulled my top off and one of them took care of my newly exposed skin.

Including my boobs – I was clueless, I went back to sleep. The girls finished their lesson then they decided it was time to get some sun.

I woke up to four teenagers, all at different levels of breast development. I was ready to yell when I noticed my top was missing.

NB had a red spot on her belly so I grabbed the lotion to cover it and everyone woke up when I stumbled into a chair. I did not mean to – promise.

We went in to clean off and decided to go into town for lunch. I was hoping to check in at work but neither my phone nor laptop had a connection.

The girls barely ate – they told me the morning snack had screwed them up – mommyhood – no more snacks.

The pool girls needed to get home and my charges decided it would be a good day to ride so we headed home.

I dropped the girls off at Henry’s and went on to the cabin then I rode a 4-wheeler over and got my horse in and groomed him. Then the kids and I rode almost five miles upstream along the banks.

The kids loved it – the ponies liked the shallow creeks that ran into the river. They loved stopping in them and drinking and eating the grass along their banks.

We had a couple of races in wide-open fields – I did not push my horse hard but he won easily against the ponies.

Back at Henry’s we dried and brushed the horses then cleaned their feet. Henry’s daughter asked if the kids wanted to go four-wheeling – We all rode to the cabin and I got out Mom’s little 4-wheeler for NB and made them all find helmets and they were off.

I took a shower, swam a few laps and decided we were going to have pork loin for supper. I started the charcoal grill, banked the coals and got the meat ready. I talked to Red, Lisa, Moms, Annie and Fire in no particular order.

Nothing new – I asked if the kids could stay another night and Red accused me of being afraid of being alone – I asked if she missed her kids – she offered to let me adopt them.

This was a wonderful lazy day. I put the meat on and started boiling potatoes for Moms tater skins sans skins – boiled potatoes, a gallon of butter, ½ gallon of sour cream, bunches of green onions chopped fine, 3 or 4 pounds of bacon fried crispy then rolled into bits and 3 pounds of Colby/Jack cheese.

Sometimes better then sex – which reminds me – no call from Adam – boy I must have pissed him off big time.

Oh well.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window