••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 8, 2008 (item)

Good Morning – I’m Here – August 8 2008 145 by Dani

Posted at 2:57 AM
Tags --

I cooked the meat putting BBQ sauce on every 15 minutes until it was saturated. I let it sit for fifteen minutes then baked it for another half hour.
It melted in our mouths and we did not need knives. The potatoes came out great – just a little too much butter and sour cream (my ass – too little). B made a cream corn casserole – she over cooked it a bit but it was still good.

For dessert we used the charcoal and made S’Mores – by the way somebody, we need more graham crackers and Hershey bars – only have four bags of marshes left.

(This is our favorite dessert besides Moms homemade pies, apple, blueberry, rhubarb, chocolate and lemon. Should not have thought about it - Cheese’s wife makes the second best pies and she is less then five minutes away.)

Wonder if the kids like pie for breakfast.

Sorry I did not post the last post until a few minutes ago. After supper we were talking about tomorrow’s plan of action. I forgot it was Friday and the office was closed.

But our first stop is to try Annie’s new pool – they finished it this afternoon and Annie, Cindy and Denny got back five minutes later. They went skinny-dipping. I hear that Fire and G joined them.

Our next stop is to look at another Mercedes – the dealer called and told us he had a found another and it would be ready in the morning.

Red is going to meet us at the office then we’ll take her to pick it up – she’ll drive it over the weekend to make sure it is in good shape. Now we have two company cars – with five (six counting me) employees we need it.

Then we are meeting Stubby, Lisa and Pops at the airport – Stubby still has to ride in an ambulance and needs a check up before they will release him. But Pops is riding with us to get the Captain about fifteen miles down river – we might use the boat – maybe.

Right before I fell asleep, Annie’s Dad called and wanted to know if the reception for Cindy and Denny, cancelled last week had been rescheduled – he said his daughter had not returned his calls. I told him she just got home tonight and was probably swimming.

The girls love football and wanted to watch the Bears kick ass – I guess it went the other way. I went upstairs to fold some laundry and I lay on the bed to watch a couple of plays and woke up at my usual time.

Someone had checked on me – my TV and lights were off. The girls finished the dishes and the laundry folding and it looks like they swept the floor in here and the kitchen but I am not sure.

I feel so relaxed and content – and I still have not heard from Adam – he is due back today.

We’ll see.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window