••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 6, 2008 (item)

Stubby Update – August 6 2008 1902 by Lisa

Posted at 7:44 PM
Tags --

Stubby and Pops are sleeping – Stubby says the nurses do not bother him from after supper to the late shift. From 11 pm to 6 am they bother him ever hour on the hour.
I hope to get a good night of sleep too. I’m getting ready to take a long hot bath and shut out the world.

Stubby is already feeling better. He asked me what I told the nurses last night – I feigned ignorance – he told me six different girls had visited, smiled at him and lifted the covers.

The first two pair had surprised him – the last pair he told to come back in five minutes he would show them what Old Faithful looked like.

Neither girl knew what that was but one offered to help him get ready.

He had them pull the curtain closed and then pulled each girl close. He told then to take turns and when they were ready he’d try to get it down their throat, fuck their pussy then come on their asses.

Both girls eyed his dick then ran away. I reminded myself to get some very large dildos, send them to the girls with a note to get their pussies limbered up, he’d be back in a month and sign it Stubby.

They ought to get a kick out of it.

So everything fine – later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window